Chap twenty two

" I want to know ".

The voice came from the common room in the early morning.
No one should be awake by now but apparently someone was.
The voice was of a girl like a familiar melody he knew who it was . Rarba.

Quietly he made his way to the common room.
Making sure to make himself hidden and unseen.
There Rarba sat on a couch facing the common room's entrance .
She sat cross legged with one leg over the other .
Her hands on her lap with what looked like a muggle blue dress on herself.
A diamond green necklace lay on her chest , with her black hair pinned up.

It was Malfoy . The boy was Malfoy it was apparent by his arrogant stance and white blonde hair .
" That's not of your business". He told her with a sneer.

Where Tom hid he had a perfect angle of Rarba's face and in that moment after the sneer it was lit up with amusement.
By the way she relaxed back it was obvious that Rarba still did not use her final card.

" I know Thomas would wonder , just what you were doing in the castle while everyone slept . Seems pretty secret . Thomas looves secrets". Rarba said stretching the O with her tongue.

A shrill of excitement went through him that Rarba was speaking of him and that he was one of her cards.
His black hair went over his eyes and he impatiently pushed it away.

There was fear now in Malfoys eyes , fear of him knowing his secret.
Tom subconsciously leaned forward even more interested that he was now in the subject.

" And how would Tom know". Malfoy asked .

" I don't know if you've noticed but me and Thomas are pretty close a little whisper in his ear that your sneaking around the castle while everyone slept without his knowing and you might just lose your pretty place among him ". Rarba said with a satisfied smile.

" Are you threatening me you wench ". Malfoy sneered.

There was a tense silence as Rarba stared at him while her eyes colour darkened by the second until It was a dark inky blue from her usual bright blue eyes.

" That wasn't very nice of you ". She said and this time she looked right into his eyes , Malfoy started shaking.
" Stop!". Abraxas said His hands holding his head .
" Stop what ". Rarba asked him innocently with a butterfly of a smile.
" If you must know I was practicing some spells ". Malfoy sourly said defeated.
"Spells , what kind of spells".

" Ones that they don't teach here". Malfoy said with a smirk .
" I see ". Rarba said standing up her school robe was next to her , grabbing it she carefully put it on .
Being sure not to mess up her hair .
" That's a pretty necklace ". Malfoy said taking a seat where Rarba was sitting.
" It is ". Rarba agreed looking down at her necklace.
" You are very fond of necklaces no ".

" That I am ". Rarba said with a pretty smile.
Malfoy even though just seconds ago was being threatened by her , he was now looking upon her starstruck.
Rarba made you feel that way .
You just couldn't hold a grudge against her with that pretty face of hers .
" I'll be sure to get you a very pretty necklace in Christmas to match that pretty face of yours ".

" Oh now Abraxas I'd never ask you for such a delightful gift ". Rarba said rubbing her ear , her action led Malfoy to admire her beautiful figure even more .
Two green diamond earrings now could be seen in her ears.
" I insist ". Malfoy said still looking at her neck.
" If you say so Abraxas ". Rarba said a shy smile on her face as her cheeks reddened .
Not able to cover his surprise that Malfoy got this reaction out of Rarba , the boy had a smile of triumphant .

Tom knew unlike Malfoy that those reddened cheeks were a result of Rarba wanting that necklace and not of her blushing .
In that moment , Tom knew that all Rarba desired would be hers.