Chap seven

On one of the week days Elina got down to a severe contagious disease that had her out the orphanage or it would have spread among them.
Rarba stopped looking behind her before she descended the stairs.
And she had her own room.
No one wanted to room with her when asked .
Rarba was all smiles and laughter . Her angelic voice and kindness had all the staff members adore little sweet Rarba.
And whoever was caught bullying Rarba which rarely happened would be punished then as a gift from karma as Rarba calls it would visit said person.
Like him she earned her place between them out of fear like him but not the same kind of fear as his.
Her kind of punishment which was as bad as what you did to her.
She was fair that way she didn't overdose the revenge nor did she minimise it what you gave her was what you get.
People in school learned that she wasn't grieving so much as not to take what she got without giving it back.
Incidentas after incidents before the ignorant kids learned that Rarba was as Rarba Custio as ever. And not even her parents death moved her .
The dreaded Saturday came.
Rarba didn't come at her room until the caretaker told her that her bethroed was here looking for her.
She stepped out of her room and it was apparent she put effort in her appearance to look older than she was.
She wore shoes that heels in them so she looked taller.
She wore a silky satin black dress that reached her mid thigh. It brought out her hair that she straightened which made her look older , her lips were red as ever her cheeks were pink .
All in all she looked stunning.
She walked down the stairs with grace.

" Is that my future bride i see". The boy said picking her up bridal style and spinning her around.

" Your so nice to thee ". She laughed as he put her down.
" Only to my future brides".
He said pinching her nose.
He hated him he wanted something bad happen to him he commanded something bad happen to him.

" C'mon my'lady our carriage awaits ". He said taking her hand in his.

--------

Rarba returned the next day  , looking nothing like the self she left with.

The caretaker rushed to her and Rarba engulfed her in a hug and started sobbing.

" Oh deary what's wrong ".

" Justin ". She wept .

" What about him ".

" He - He's crippled ". She cried.

" How ".

" He just jumped off the building as if he was being controlled by some outside force. He was in the hospital i was there his parents broke off the marriage now my future is unclear ". She cried.

He thought this was the only time he ever saw her really cry and not fake tears.

" Oh sweety go upstairs to your room and lay down you need sleep ".

Rarba went up the stairs still crying as she closed her room.
Despite the events he was glad his wish was granted now Rarba was tied to nobody.
He went up the stairs and hesitantly knocked on her door.

" Rarba can i come in".

There was a muffled okay .

He went in and Rarba was sitting on her bed with eyes glazed over.

" Do you really care for him that much ". He asked her also sitting down in her bed.

" For him nay , but I'm crying for the loss of my future.  It was guaranteed I'd marry him and have money a home and a place to stay . Now my future is messed up unclear i only have the money my parents left me with their house , but how will i get money ".

It made him feel better that she cared not for him but her future.

" I'm sure you'll find a solution ".

" You think Thomas ".

" I'm sure Rarba ".