Chap twelve

" So do all magical people nod at each other ". Rarba pestered the younger boy.
The boy looked about nine or ten.
The boy nodded.
" Do it ". Rarba said excitedly.
When the boy didn't do what she asked of him , all the excitement seemed to rush out.
" I said - Do -It ". She pressed on the last two words .
The boy immediately nodded his head to her.
Rarba smiled .
It seemed he wasn't the only one who fantasied about people worshipping him.

_________

" So what house do you think you'll be in Thomas ". Rarba asked him in the park next to the orphanage holding a book called Hogwarts A History.

" What are the qualities of the houses ". He asked her as he lay on the grase staring up at the blue sky.
Rarba lay on the grass with her stomach on the grass , with her feet swinging in the air.
" Okay Huffelpuff is for the really kind ". 
Tom was not that.
" Ravenclaw is for the witty and smart ".
A possibility.
" Gryffindor is for the Brave".
He was not Brave he was a coward if there was ever a fight he'd do his share and run away.
That way you can live to be a part of a fight again.
" Slytherin is for the ambitious and cunning ".
Definitely .

" You said they have symbols like house mascotts".

" Yes ".

" What are they ". He asked her.

" So Gryfindors is a lion".
Lions symbol is of bravery and courage.
"Ravenclaws is an Eagle".
Eagles represent sharp intelligence.
" while Huffelpuffs is a badge and Slytherins is a snake".
That's further confirmation that Slytherin is the right place for him . The snake symbolises cunning , sneakery and with it intelligence.
He couldn't imagine himself among brave and wild people or smart people that would correct eveyutjnt you say or people who were too kind.
" I think Slytherin how about you Rarba ".

" Ravenclaw or Slytherin one of the two ". She replied. He couldn't imagine Rarba in anyone elses company but his.