Chap fifteen

He was sorted into Slytherin.
The Malfoy boy and his friends were sorted into Slytherin.
Now Rarba was being sorted.
She sat on the stool with the hat covering her eyes.
Black curls and a pink rosy mouth was all that could be seen.
Up the table were the Malfoy boy and his pussy sat he heard him say.
" That my friends is a Slytherin with no doubt".

" How do you know ". A guy with black hair said.
" She was with us in the compartment Black , you saw her ".

" She seemed pretty quiet to me that mudblood ". A girl with brown hair said.
"Greengass how many times have i told you that Custio is an ancient wizarding line". Malfoy said with pure annoyance.
"SLYTHERIN". The hat shouted , with careful grace Rarba removed the hat and gave it to the deputy who in turn gave what could be called a grimce of a smile.
As Rarba came their way
her steps looked as if they were measured.
Her robes had the Slytherin crest on it and he could see perfectly well that she was conflicted where to sit .
First she looked to Tom.
He sat alone at the far side of the table where there weren't much people.
Then she looked to Malfoy who was talking to what he called the Greengass girl.
Tom raised an eyebrow at her when she looked at him again.
And just like that she came his way and sat across from him.
" It seems we are in the same house ". She said as a way of greeting.
" Seems so ". He replied.
Looked up and down the table only one thought shined out in the midst of all the others.
This will be my empire.

The food was dazzling all kinds of colours and shapes.
The sort of food you can only dream off in the orphanage .
Compared to that grey blob at the orphanage this was heaven.
He made extra sure his mouth wasn't watering.
" This is Heaven ". Rarba whispered to him.
" Indeed".
Rarba picked out what looked like shrimp but oddly enough it was black.
She looked quizically at it.
" Go on , eat it mudblood". Said the Greengass girl from up the table.
Rarba put down the shrimp and looked the girl in the eye.
" That wasn't very nice of you ". She said with a smile.
A smile that said it had another meanings behind it. He knew of the meaning.

Greengass laughed.
" Never said i was ".
Rarba looked to Malfoy expectantly he did nothing to defend her honour.
" Well i see ". Rarba said .
Tom looked to Rarba and by the way she was drumming her finger nails on the table he knew vegence was in the air.
_____________

On their way down the dungeons they told them that a teacher called Professor Slughorn was the head of Slytherin.
Their house.
" The password is serpentine do try to remember it.
If not you'll have a very hard time going back in.
Under no circumstances are any of the other houses to be brought inside if so you will face the consequences.
Though professor Slughorn might not give you the punishment you deserve but us prefects sure will ". The girl said giving them a nasty smile at the end of her threat.
____________
The next morning Tom awoke by a scream.
It was the Malfoy boy.
He claimed to have seen a figure lurking in the shadows.
" Your exaggerating Malfoy , probably miss your mummy". Laughed Black.

_______________

When he got down for breakfast he found Rarba already at the table with a book infront of her .
She was one of the only people at the table.
There was one weeping girl at the Gryffindor table , three ravenclaws and two Huffelpuffs.
" Rarba what are you doing up so early ". He asked her .
She had her hair up in a ponytail , a black pearl necklace adorned her small neck.
And robes she wore .
The only thing of colour from her were her eyes that when you look at her was the first thing you noticed.
" Oh i normally get up around this hour ". She said not looking up at him.
He did not sit next to her .
By the way she inched her head upwards she noticed.
Once everyone started filing in , he sat next to Malfoy and his friends.
" So Tom tell me who is Rarba and what is her personality. I must admit I've tried to pinpoint it but it's always changing ". Malfoy mused.
" Rarba is none of your business ". Tom said each word with a pause and he hissed out the last word.
His voice gave no room for defence.
Malfoy froze and the others froze with him.
And none started talking untill Tom himself began.
Malfoy all of a sudden reached out grabbed Greengass hair and shoved it into the cream pie infront of her .
All around the Slytherin table everybody hushed up .
Greengass spluttered and wiped cream off her face.
She stood with everyone now looking at her and ran out of the hall crying as people began to laugh.
" I- I - don't , really -it's like ". Malfoy stuttetrd.
" It's okay Abraxas everyone knows how annoying She can get ". Rarba said from the front of the table.
" Ugh - Yeah , Umm... i suppose ". Malfoy replied.