i. container

THE airplane landed on the road slowly and safely

THE airplane landed on the road slowly and safely. The passengers started to get ready to get out of the plane. A middle aged woman looked at the window, watching the plane land. She turned to her side, looking at her daughter. She was sleeping with sunglasses on.

The girl turned around revealing her half face while the other side were covered with her long silky hair. The name given, Zarah Reena. Belongs to the family who were just move from Singapore. Born with a perfect face shape, cat eyes, and pouty lips making she looks so unreal, so euphoric of her.

A smile drew on the woman's face, she patted her daughter's hair gently, trying to wake her up.

"Zarah, Zarah. We are here, come on, wake up now." She whispered, shaking her daughter's shoulder slowly.

Zarah woke up from her deep sleep, she stretched her hands and fixed her messy hair, putting the sunglasses to her side.

"Wow, our new life is starting, mama." yelped Zarah, looking at the window. Her mum nodded slowly, trying to hold her tears after hearing the word 'new life'.

——————————————

zarah's

"This is your dorm key, AG12. Your id card and anything else is in your locker, have fun here." rejoiced the warden, handing me the key.

I grabbed it quickly and admired it, shoving it to the sky. I wonder who my new roommate is.

While we were entering this school, I saw many posters of Daniel Lee, the famous model! I think he is a student here. He must be the student council president.

I got out of my imagination after hearing my mom calling me.

"Hey dear." Mom snickered, touching my cheek. I laughed and hugged her for the last time.

"See you again." she cracked, holding my arm like a baby.

"Awww mama, calm down. This is the last year I'm in a boarding school." I mentioned trying to make her happy. She giggled while wiping her tears.

After a few moments, she left the school grounds. I was in my dorm, arranging my things in the locker.

I saw other students' lockers and WOW some of them are painted and decorated with many stickers, polaroid and many more.

Some of them had a Kpop idol poster glued on it. It is so cool. I tried to decorate mine with stickers but it messed up.