iv. on my lap

daniel's

daniel's

THE driver drove the car smoothly on the road. I just got back from a shoot, it was so tiring.

The car stopped in front of the dance studio, picking up my little sister, Lee Diana.

She ran quickly as she saw our car reach the gate. She got in the car and sat beside me.

"Hi abang! How was the shoot?" Diana asked me, opening her little mirror and fixing her hair.

"Nice as usual. You good today?" I replied, smiling looking at her action.

"Yeah, I got 95 for my algebra test. And guess what, I beated my crush's crush. HAHAHAHA." she laughed, showing me her marked paper. I smiled proudly, checking the paper.

"Let's go buy some Kpop albums for you. I will pay for it. Mr, can you bring us to the mall?" I ordered, offering Diana to buy her some gifts.

She looked at me with the biggest smile and hugged me tightly.

"Thank youuu! Dad could never." Diana chuckled, letting off the hug.

I stared at the window, looking out at the sky. The rain became heavier. I'm scared.

The driver, Mr Han, was driving at full speed. Suddenly, the car slip out from the road.

"Bitch, brake!" Diana shouted, holding herself tightly.

"I can't! The brake is broken!" Mr Han replied, trying to stop the car from hitting the big tree in front of us.

I locked my eyes on Diana.

.........

My vision turned black.

.........

"Diana.... Nana....." I mumbled the name, trying to open my eyes. As I opened my eyes, I saw Diana.

Her face was covered with blood that came out from her cheeks. Her white uniform turned scarlet because of the blood. Her hand was still hugging herself.

I cried, not knowing what to do. The blood dripped from my forehead.

"Dianaa dont go. Diana....."

I tried to open the door aggressively and crouched out rom the car, leaving Diana and Mr Han in the broken car. I'm scared if the car will burn. I couldn't walk so I just sat on the road, crying in pain. Out of sudden, the car burned up, my tears fall down to my cheeks and I just realised, Diana is gone now.

TIT

TIT

TIT

My clock rang. I woke up from my nightmare. Not the accident.

I checked the clock and it was 3 in the morning. I sighed and tried to sleep. Unfortunately, I can't. Diana is haunting my mind.