ii. make your wish

A NEW week freshly started

A NEW week freshly started. It was 5 in the morning, all of the students were enjoying their breakfast in the early morning. The cafeteria was filled up with students' voices. The student disciplinary members stunningly walked in into the cafeteria after they finished checking the hostel.

All of them were wearing dark blue blazers since all of them are academic representatives. All of sudden, a short-hair girl was standing in the middle of the cafeteria.

She hummed a sound to take everyone's attention to her.

"Good morning everyone! My name is Najiha and I am the new student disciplinary president. As we all know, every student is allowed to bring their phone to the academic building. The school's disciplinary exco have made some rules. Out secretary, Kang Mingyu will tell us. " Najiha exclaimed, shouting her voice so everyone could
hear her properly.

A blonde hair girl went to Najiha's side. She fixed her glasses as Najiha went to the cafeteria side.

"Hola everyone! Yes, I'm the one and only Kang Mingyu, the student disciplinary's board secretary." Mingyu cheered, introducing herself to the students.

The students applauded happily hearing the joy of Mingyu's voice.

"Back to the topic. The first rule is....

1. The students are allowed to use their phones with the teacher's permission ONLY.

2. Every Friday night, the student council and student disciplinary's board members are going to check students' phones ONE BY ONE.
reasons: to catch them if they watch inappropriate stuff, online grooming, scamming.

3. The student council and student disciplinary's board members are ALLOWED to confiscate students' phones if they break the rules.

That's all." Mingyu shared, closing her phone after finishing her speech.

All of the students had a different reaction.

Before they could express their emotions, the school bell rang, indicating the lecture has started.

Everyone swiftly stood up from their place and walked together to the academic building.

———————————————

zarah's

It was recess time, I decided to eat at the school botanic garden. It is located behind the school, far away from my class. I took my strawberry sandwich then walked to the garden.

The windy weather makes me feel like I'm a main character in a drama. I closed my eyes and let the wind blew my hair.

A peal of laughter from the garden entrance made me stop. I tried to search for the person, then walked to him.