xi. acting

IT was Safy

IT was Safy...

We were in the ambulance van, on our way to a nearby hospital. There were me, Daniel, Najiha, Mawar, Han, and Safy. I looked at the pale body in front of me. Najiha's eyes started to get puffy as tears rolling down to her cheeks. I was still shocked by the accident. Only one question rolling up in everyone's mind.

How?......

Minutes passed and we arrived at the hospital. The medical team quickly brought Safy to the emergency room with Najiha. Mawar followed Najiha, in case she will breakdown seeing her twin's condition. So it was just me, Han, and Daniel out side of the hospital.

I sat on a big rock, thinking what just happened. Why today? Why Safy? The thoughts were driving me crazy. I kept on connecting the puzzles. But it doesn't fit.

I heard a vibration of a call from someone's phone. It was Han. He quickly pick up the call, answering it.

"Guys, the doctor told us Safy was shooted with a gun at his chest. The chance of him to stay alive is decreasing every minutes. The medical team already took put the bullet from his body. I think someone shooted him from behind the stage." Mawar explained, her voice was shaking while sharing the story to us.

Gun?

Mingyu was shooted with a gun too. The killer must be the same person.

"Han, have student disciplinary members did a spot check?" I questioned. "No, not yet." He answered.

Urgh.

"Did you guys realise all of this murder cases is related to each other ?" I mentioned, making the boys stared at me. "What do you mean?" Daniel asked, mumbling his words slowly.

"All of them are student disciplinary members excpet Safy, and Safy and Mingyu was shooted." I explained, the puzzles are slowly completing.

Their eyes widened, realising what I just said.

Suddenly, my phone rang up. I quickly accepted the call. "Yes, Mawar." I started.

"Come here, asappp!" She shouted, ending the call.

I looked at them, closing my phone and placed it in my bag. "I will be away for a while. Take care of my things." I ordered, handing my bag to Daniel and quickly ran into the emergency room in the hospital.

-----------------

"Safy Nazmi." I answered, I was searching for the operation room that Safy was placed.