xv. alive

WHY why

WHY why....

"K." I answered, staring at the moon. Daniel rolled his eyes, and put away his hand from me.

"Suicide, suicide, suicide! That's the only thing that keep on happening in our school." He paused, shaking his head and wore his spectacle.

"Daniel.... I actually wanted to tell y-"

BOOM

I flinched, and looked at surrounding quickly, trying to find the source of the sound. A thought appeared in my mind.

"Gunshot..." We accidentally mumbled together, facing each other. Indeed. It must came from academic building II.

"Academic building II." Daniel thought, looking at the ground as thoughts flying in his head. We rushed to the building and saw

Shen Yujia?

——————————————

THE day ended, the stage went success even many things happened. The student council members had a meeting with the teachers, all because of Izumi's suicide.

"Where's Dahlia?" Professor Indah yelled, entering the meeting room with files at her hand. All of the student council members stared at ground, not dare to look at the headmistress.

The old woman sat on her chair and let out a deep breath, she sounded tired with sweat on her forehead. "We already have 4 cases of murderer this year. It is only 4 months... You know how much money I have spent to cover all of this cases for our school's sake..." She sighed, closing her eyes.

"Where

Is

Dahlia

Arissa!?"A scary smile formed on her lips, staring at the student council members, one by one.

"Dahlia is kidnapped, Prof..... same goes to Alya." Hariz gulped, trying to look at Professor Indah without flinching.

"AND NOW WE HAVE KIDNAPPED CASE!" Professor Indah laughed, banging her head on the table, causing the teachers' eye widened looking at the headmistress's behaviour.

"Calm down, professor!" Her secretary yelled, pulling Proffered Indah's shoulder to sit her down.

"Show me the statistic of Year 6 examination." She ordered, sitting back on her seat and slowly wore her spectacles. Syaza, academic burea, quickly grabbed her iPad and opened the slide, presenting the statistics.

"Our ranking among the schools in the country is number one." Syaza cheered, causing everyone in the room to clapped their hand seeing the achievements. Only god knows what Syaza felt when she was presenting the chart. Her hand was shaking same goes to her voice. She continued her speech by explaining one by one report. Nicely, it came to end of her speech.