iii. falling

"STUDENT Disciplinary member, gather at AG corridor now!" Najiha shouted, starting the spot-check on the Friday night

"STUDENT Disciplinary member, gather at AG corridor now!" Najiha shouted, starting the spot-check on the Friday night. All of them student council member has arrived at the corridor. After a few minutes, all of the student disciplinary member reached there.

"Okay, first of all you need to check their social media account. Check their post and account and dont read their dm. Second, check their messaging app. If it like 'mum,dad,family group' just leave it there. But check their group chat with friends. That's all, I already set apart the room that each of you need to check." Najiha explained, closing her phone after finishing her speech.

Everyone nodded and went to the room that they need to do spot-check.

———————————————

zahra's

My roommates and I patiently waited in front of my room, holding my phone. Then, a mullet hair girl stopped in front of us, typing something on her phone and took a photo of us.

We smiled awkwardly, not knowing what she going to do with the picture.

Alya was not around since she need to be on duty.

"Hi akak! Im Kamilia, and I am in year 3 (15 years old, 3 years younger than Zarah). May I check Akak Zarah's phone first?" the mullet hair girl introduced herself, pointing her finger respectfully to my phone.

I gave her quickly and let her check it then went to the toilet to do my skincare. Yes, I don't care if they found random photo and screenshots or going to punish me. Lol all I care right now is my skin.

Kamilia's

I took the phone gently as Zarah's walked away to the toilet. I checked her social, damn she is fu yaning's stan. A big red flag. After checking all of her social media, I went to her message.

Lee garden guy.

Daniel Lee. Wait, isn't Zarah is close to Dahlia. If Im not mistaken, there's a rumour that Dahlia has a crush on Daniel.

Oh my god? What should I do?

I quickly handed the phone to Mawar, and began to check her phone.

Room AG12 done
no inappropriate things in their phone.

As I was going to turn, someone touched my shoulder. I slowly turned back and saw Dahlia and Zarah.

"Is there anything wrong here?" Dahlia asked, looking around at us.

"No, everything is good." I smiled, showing her my report and a thumbs up.

She nodded with a big smile and patted both of my shoulder since she is so much taller than me.

Dahlia walked away,  so I am.

———————————————

3rd person pov

Zarah swiftly grabbed Mawar in the room and closed the door aggressively.

She took a deep breath, making Mawar scare.

"Did Kamilia say anything?" Zarah inquired, looking at Mawar seriously.

"No, she just gave me your phone and took mine." Mawar informed, grabbing her book and sat on her bed.

Zarah nodded slowly.

———————————————

Daniel ran swiftly trying to catch the girl. "Arissa! Arissa!" he shouted, trying to get her attention.

Dahlia turned her back and stopped, waiting for Daniel.

"Let's go to the convenience store." Daniel suggested, pointing his fingers to the store.

Dahlia looked at her watch and nodded with a big smile.

———————————————

It was 12 in the night, Dahlia sat on the chair.

"Buy whatever you want, I will pay for it." Daniel offered, taking an ice cup.

Dahlia stood up and went to take a noodle cup.

———————————————

"So what do you want?" Dahlia asked, eating her noodle. Daniel took a sip of his ice chocolate, cracking his fingers.

"Is it okay to bring your girl friend to your house?" Daniel inquired, avoiding to look at Dahlia.

Dahlia chocked on her noodle, immediately opened her chocolate milk.

"You have a girlfriend? pftt- " Dahlia huffed, continue drinking her drink.

"No No! I mean a friend who is a girl." Daniel denied, his face turned red because of embarrassment.

"Ouhhh. It's okay though. As long as you ask her parents permission first and dont do anything you know to her. Know your limit." Dahlia advised, taking her phone from her side.

Daniel nodded, sipping his drink.

———————————————

zarah's

PIT

PIT

PIT

I heard the sound of notifications from my phone and tried to ignore it then continue my sleep.

"SUCH A RUSH YOURE MAKING ME LOSE MY MINDDDDD YOU GOT ME LIKE-"

Before Yeji could hit her note, I quickly declined the call. Embarrassing. Oh yeah my bias is Chaeryeong.

2 missed calls
daniel garden boy :>

3 message from daniel garden boy :>

I opened my message app and read his messages.

daniel: ZARAH!!
lets go to my grandparents house
this weekend.
i will pay everything for you 😁

zarah: WHAT
why are you treating me like im ur gf
sus 🤯🤬
talk to my parents first and my
ring size is 800 /j

daniel: 💀
okay give me ur dad number

zarah: I WAS JOKING DONT EVER
DARE TO DO THAT

daniel: k
30 january
i will pick u up at 5 am
seen

Are you fucking serious? His fan girls are going to attack me-

He chose me, he dont want you. #materialgirl

I need to tell Dahlia. She will help me. I know.

———————————————

Thank you for reading. I appreciate every single comment and vote. have a nice day <3