v. murder and murder

zarah's

zarah's

I walked past a lavender shop and showed it to Daniel. We were at a farmer's market nearby the house. Grandma recommended that we should go there so we did. Grandma also ordered me to wear Daniel's mum, white dress, it looks stunning on me of course.

Daniel suddenly grabbed a bud of flowers and put it on the cashier's table. He paid for it and gave it to me. Probably he bought this for grandma because grandma really really loves lavender. Wow he is a sweet guy.

"That's why grandma loves you. Your future wife is so lucky to have you." I giggled, winking to him.

"Who said I bought this for grandma? It is for you." He blurted, his face looked serious.

Unfamiliar butterflies started to fill up my body. No I should not feel this. This will ruin my whole plan.

I continued walking and let him follow me from behind, while holding the flower. Some of the old ladies there approached us and called us a couple.

Both of us just denied it with scarlet cheeks.

——————————————

Zarah's phone vibrated, indicating someone is calling her.

'alya is calling'

Zarah took the phone from the table and quickly accepted the call.

"Yes." Zarah started.

"Kamilia was murdered." Alya wailed, after sighing.

Zarah left her mouth open. Kamilia, the student disciplinary member, died? She still can't believe it.

"She was found in the garden. Her friends told her parents about this and immediately her parents sent police to the school. They already sent her body to the forensic." Alya informed, biting her nails.

She was at the netball court, just finished her training for next month's competition.

"Oh my god.... I- So how's her body?" Zarah asked, closing the reading room's curtain.

"She was stabbed in the heart and was killed on Thursday. Her family is holding a funeral this Monday andddd the school gave us a break week." Alya cheered, mentioning about the school break with a joyful voice.

Zarah muted the call and screamed  silently.

"By the way will you attend the funeral?" Zarah asked, standing up from her seat and went to a book rack.

She was searching for a nice book to read since she was bored.

"Yes, they invited the student council. Since they are rich, I will accept it." Alya laughed, opening her shoes.

"Ouh okay. Anyway I need to go, bye!" Zarah said, before ending the call.

zarah's