xiii. perfect guess

zarah's

zarah's

I KNOCKED AG01's door aggressively with my knuckles. Come on... open the door.

Najiha opened the door with her raised eyebrows. "Why?" She asked, leaning her back to the door.

"Have you seen Alya? She is not in the dorm since last night." I explained, I was so worried about her. "Zarah... Dahlia is not here too!" She screamed, causing my eyes  widened.

What?

"Girl, I dont know! Anyway, go take a shower. You have talent stage this night, right. Go, go!" Najiha scolded me, pushing me to the corridor. Bruh...

zarah's

I was checking myself using the mirror in my locker as I was fixing my hair and my uniform. Suddenly, a book dropped from my locker to in front of me. I forgot about this book.

I took it from the ground and looked at the cover.

"Golden cupid."

I quickly put in my bag and went out to wear my shoes.

"Hey, it's still early, are you okay?" someone called me, as I was wearing my shoes. I looked up at and saw Yerin with her towel on her shoulder.

"I have to practice. Tell Sara that Im skipping class today." I reminded her, standing up from the grouns as I finished wearing my shoe.

I walked to the cafeteria for a breakfast and went to the theatre stage alone.

"Urgh, I fucked up again!" I shouted, hitting all the keys with my fingers aggressively as my eyes stared at them. It is so easy but why am I still not good at it?

"Hey, hey! Chill, it's okay to make mistakes. You can try again." Daniel comforted, standing beside my piano while drinking his apple juice.

I rolled my eyes and opened back the notes book then continued hitting the keys properly. The music was so good and relaxing as long as I didn't make a mistake.

"Darling, darling... You guys must have been tired practicing for weeks right." A voice entered the room, as I saw a woman in a red dress. Professor Sola.

She walked to me and sat beside me. Her eyes travelled around me, glancing at every inch of me. "Miss Zarah, you look very familiar." Professor Sola mentioned, tucking my hair behind my ear as I quickly covered my neck with my hair.