xiv. eat, suicide and repeat

"BUT she attempted suicide right?" Dahlia questioned, scrunching her nose

"I know." I answered, tying up my hair and lie down on the floor. I checked my phone and it was 8:00 pm. The theatre stage has started. Oh yeah, the kidnapper took away our sim card. So genius of them.

I wonder how is Zarah. Who is helping her with her clothes? Who is hugging her before her performance? Gosh...

I looked at Dahlia who was beside me. She was writing something on her note pad. "Do you have any idea to get out from here?" I asked her, whispering my voice as my eyes stayed on the floor.

Dahlia dropped her pen and picked it slowly from the floor. She moved her head and stared at me with a smirk on her lips.

"Of course, I am Dahlia Arissa." She giggled. Dahlia pointed at the celling with her pen. I looked up slowly and saw a window. I turned my head to her and saw her laughing hardly.

What ...

—————————————————

zarah's

We were playing the piano while hundreds of audiences were watching. The school have invited many peoples outside of the school to watch the theatre stage. It makes me more anxious to perform but here I am, touching the piano key without making any mistakes.

I cant take a breath properly and cant even close my eyes as I scared that I'll make a mistake. Daniel scolded me early because I made a mistake while practicing. I didnt know he could be that strict and scary like that.

When will this end?

I looked at my key note book, a few more keys and this will end soon.

I glared my eyes at the back stage and saw a black figure smiling and waving at me.

God, what is that...

I closed my eyes hardly, trying to stay focus. My finger were still dancing on the piano key. I opened my eyes back only to see there was a lot of blood on the piano key.

It was dropping from the ceiling. God, no no no. I need to finish this.

Minutes passed and we pressed the last key, ending our performance together. All of the audience stood up and clapped their hands for us.

I quickly ran away to the back stage with tears falling out from my eyes. My hands that was full with drops of blood were shaking.

daniel's

The audience clapped their hands. God, I miss this feeling. As I was going to bow to them, I saw Zarah running to the back stage. I turned my head to her piano and saw lot of blood on the key.

What?

I ran to the back stage and didnt saw anyone in the room so I quickly went to the back door and saw all of them there.

"Why are you guys here?" I screamed, asking them while crossing my arms. No one answered, their eyes were widened. God..

Suddenly, Zarah grabbed me out from nowhere and brought me into the crowd. "Bent a bit."She ordered, tucking her hair with her hair clip.  That's cute. Oh shit.

"Someone committed suicide at the next floor." She whispered.

THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME OH GOD.

"Where's Dahlia?" I asked, slipping my hands into my pocket. "She's kidnapped." Najiha answered, raising her hand. Everyone raised their eyebrows looking at her.

I should join Jia jump the building though.

"Where's Hariz? Hariz??" Han inquired, clapping his hand then put it on his head. "Hariz..... I dont know I DONT KNOW!" Mawar yelled, dropping herself to the floor.

"Izumi?" Zarah stuttered, asking a question leaving everyone in silence. "She is the one attempted suicide yall fucking selfish hoes." Yerin yelled, her voice was shaking and sounds mad at the same time.

"Okay everyone get back on track! I will replace her." Mawar ordered, sitting on the director chair. Everyone shoved their hand to the sky. They ran back into the back stage and started to work before performing their theatre.

————————————————

"Zarah...."

"Zarah, wake up." Someone shook my shoulder, I immediately recognised that it was Daniel's voice.

"Why?" I yawned, stretching my hand as I just woke up from a nap. "The theatre has started so it's only us here. Let's go to the school botanic garden." He rejoiced, holding both of my wrist.

"Out of sudden." I mocked, standing up from the seat and made our way to the botanic garden.

"Do you still remember the first day we met here?" Daniel asked, sitting on the bench I used to sit as he ordered me to sit beside him.

I sat and looked up on the sky. It was so beautiful, causing me to forgot about Izumi's suicide. "Daniel.... do you know about Golden cupid?" I asked, not dare to look at him. The perfect time I waited for.

"I used to date one of them, Jasmine Rei. Not date but like played with her heart to make her lose focus for exam." He giggled, stretching his hand to the air.

Jasmine?

Jasmine Rei?

How dare you to play with her game~?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Am I crazy?

No no

I am crazy.

Anyway...

"Perghhh!! Didn't know that you used to date a girl." I laughed, tucking my hair behind my ear as the wind were blowing.

"A girl?! Cis, I dated more than what you expected. And for yourrr information, Zarah Reena. I only date for fun." He smirked, wrapping his hand around my shoulder, causing my heart to beat swiftly.

Why am I faking my feelings again?