vi. marriage

THE police entered the school botanic garden with the detective team

THE police entered the school botanic garden with the detective team. A figure walked gracefully entering the area. A smirked formed on his lips. With a envelope in his hand, he called the police.

"Yes, Mr. Please do not enter this area. It is restricte-"

Before the police could continue, the boy handed the police the envelope.

"Take this 2500$ and close this case." He offered the police, handing the envelope

The police glanced around and took the envelope quickly, slipping it in the pocket.

"Everyone, this case is close. You can return to your own home."

"Thank you." The police whispered and swiftly got out from the boy's vision.

The boy stretched his arm into the air.

"Everyone is blinded by the power of money."

"Fool"

He walked out from the garden and disappeared from the darkness.

———————————————

Mr. Iskandar, drove his car into the police station. He got out from the car and head in the station.

"Can I know any update about the melati highschool murder case?" Mr. Iskandar asked.

Mr. Iskandar is Kamilia's dad. He was shocked when the headmistress told him her daughter was murdered. Without any second thought, he quickly send police to the school.

"We are so sorry, Mr Iskandar. But we need to close this case. Please be patient, Mr. Our team can't do anything anymore for this case." The officer apologised, not giving Mr. Iskandar any glance.

Mr.Iskandar's eyes widened.

"This cant happened. I paid you guys to settle this case not give me this news." He shouted, still cant accept the news.

"Please go back before I call the guard, Mr." The officer mumbled, holding the phone.

Mr.Iskandar sighed and head out from the station and immediately got in his car.

———————————————

Dahlia's

The break week finally ended. This whole week I spend my time at my parents's cosmetic lab. It was fun because most of the workers are around my age.

We will be having jan-fan exam next week, after the break week. That is our school system.

Once a month we will having a monthly examination. But year 6, will be having their examination 2 months once.