viii. too young

"PAID?" Daniel laughed, patting the girl's shoulder

"PAID?" Daniel laughed, patting the girl's shoulder. "I dont have to pay. With my words, Professor Sora already fall for it." He smirked. Zarah rolled her eyes.

They planned to pay Professor Sola, the examination grader to increase their grades. And they did it. Selfish.

"And you?" Daniel asked, wanting to know the amount Zarah paid.

"50$, shut the fuck up." Zarah mumbled, unsatisfied by Daniel's answer.

"It's not possible that she gave you 90 for all subjects with just flirting." Zarah inquired, hitting the boy with her elbow.

"Ish. None of your business." Daniel hissed, walking away from the board section.

Zarah followed him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Let me guess. You kissed her? Hugged? No that's too simple. You- slept with her?" Zarah teased, smirking, looking at the boy.

He put his finger on her lips, asking her to stop.

"Shut up before I kiss you." Daniel mumbled, putting away his finger. Zarah was stunned. They continued walking to their destination.

———————————————

Weeks passed, March started. The netball and volleyball team will having a competition next two days. The players practiced very hard every single day to achieve the gold medal.

Zarah and Dahlia walked to the netball court, far away from the school building.

As they reached there, they started chearing for Alya.

"Go Alya!Go Alya!Go Alya! Wooo." They laughed on the audience seaters, catching Alya's attention.

Alya threw the ball to her friend and walked to them. She picked her water bottle.

"Sup, why are you here?" Alya asked, drinking her water after practicing for hours.

"Supporting and cheering for you, hoe." Zarah answered, pushing the girl's shoulder kiddingly.

Yerin saw them and stopped playing then walked to them.

"Hi Rin." Zarah approached her.

"You guys look dead as hell. Go take a rest." Dahlia suggested, handing Yerin a water bottle.

"Yeah. The competition is this week. It is pressuring us." Alya sighed, sitting beside Dahlia.

They watched the other players practicing. It was stunning, they played it perfectly.

"Who is the captain this year?" Dahlia asked, eating a chips offered by one of the player.