ix. her moon

daniels

daniels

I WENT back to my seat. The girls were looking at me, making me rolling eyes on them. Alya came to us with a glass of juice in her hand. Drunk and drunk. Oh yeah, I havent drink any wine yet, I just act like Im drunk to run from them.

"Hey ladies." Alya mumbled, putting her head on the table. Zarah face palmed herself, looking at her drunk friend making me laugh.

"Want some?" She offered us her grape juice . I quickly shaked my head, declining her offer. Zarah softly said no and stood up from her seat, bringing Alya to somewhere else.

zarah's

I pushed Alya into the toilet and swiftly closed and locked the door. Alya banged her body on the wall.

I opened my bag and took out a container of pills. I quickly took out two pills and shoved it into Alya's mouth without hesitation. I handed her a water bottle, incase she want a drink to swallow the pills.

She coughed hardly and swiftly drank the water. Alya palmed her chin with hand on the sink.

"Are you okay, now?" I asked her, cluthing my bag. Alya nodded and slowly opened her eyes.

We got back into the party and I walked back to Daniel. Why did he act like nothing happen? Is he drunk? I dont know.

"What happened?" Daniel asked me, chewing on his lollipop. "Nothing." I mumbled, answering his inquiry.

The midnight arrived, same goes to the unexpected blackout. The colourful lights went off, making the students stop dancing and sat on couch with their friends.

All of us opened our phone's flashlight to brighten up the room. I continued chatting with Daniel, letting him explain about his day and sport shit.

Suddenly, a weird smell entered my nose making me cough hardly. "Do you smell anything?" I asked Daniel, covering my mouth with my hand.

He nodded and quickly grabbed my hand. We ran out from the closed-crowded room and went to the corridor.

Minutes passed, Daniel decided to check in the room if anything happened. I followed him from behind, opening the door. Oh fuck, the smell is still here and it is more stronger. I covered my mouth with my hand and tried to see the situation in the room. Everyone is not awake?

I glanced at Daniel, asking what happened. He shrugged. What should we do now?

Out of sudden, I heard a sound of a car parking. My eyes searched for the noice and it was at the parking area. Dahlia's car parked in front of the sport area. She got out from the car with Hariz beside her. Oh fuck.