x. theatre room

DANIEL knocked the table, as he circled the answer

DANIEL knocked the table, as he circled the answer. The girls quickly circled the answer too. Professor Indah walked beside them, checking the students. Suddenly, she stopped beside Mawar, looking down at her paper.

She grabbed the paper and read it. "Tengku Mawarina. I didn't know you are related to the royal." Proffesor Indah pointed out, making everyone eyed on her.  "Ouh, yes I am." Mawar giggled awkwardly, not knowing what to reply.

They continued the examination, the teenagers kept on cheating in every exam without getting caughtX The sneezing, coughing, fixing hair and knocking the table. Everything they did just to pass the exam and not to make anyone disappointed. No one noticed it. They didn't do a single mistake.

zarah's

The examination ended, same goes to our cheating plan. Every night we will went to Volleyball court, to discuss and memorise the answer for the test. It was quite hard but being scold by parents and teachers is so much harder.

I was in Daniel's car, as he driving back to the campus. We just got back from cafe. The morning was cold plus with the heavy rain and windy air.

We stucked in a traffic jam. Daniel hummed a song as he tapped his finger on the steering. I watched the rain dropped one by one on the window. A thought appeared on my mind, reminding me of something.

I quickly took out something from my bag. Two disposable cameras. She quickly turned to her side and took a picture of Daniel with the camera. Daniel stared at her as he was shocked.

"Nah! I bought two for us. I want to capture every moment and you should do it too! If anything happen to one of us, at least we have this camera as memories." I explained, handing the boy the camera I used to took his picture. He slowly took it from my hand and stared at the camera.

"Thanks." He mumbled, trying to touch the button. He immediately took a picture of the dark sky. "That's not how you use it." I corrected, slapping his arm making him laugh. "I know I know." He giggled as he quickly took a picture of me.

—————————————————

daniel's

It was 10 in the night, I was at the rooftop waiting for the purpled-hair girl, Shen Yujia. I checked the flowers that I bought for her. I asked Zarah to buy it, Im not really good in picking flowers. After a few moments, a girl appeared beside me with a bright smile.

—————————————————

We enjoyed talking, sharing problems to each other while watching the dark sky with the shiny moon. The moon was shining gracefully, making everyone fall in love. Just like her, she makes me fall in love with her aura.