xii. unsatisfied

"OUH, you noticed it

"OUH, you noticed it." Izumi laughed, turning her back slowly towards Zarah. The two girls stared at each other with smirk sticking on their lips.

"Im not dumb like you. Remember the party... You injected me quietly, and I injected you back. You helped Dahlia to put Tetrachloroethane in the room too." Zarah smirked, telling every secret she had discovered. Izumi was trying not to open her mouth as her eyes widened.

The theatre club member were shocked too. Some of them acted dizzy, lying their head on their friends shoulder. Theatre is a place where actors gather. You know what I mean right.

"Funny, Miss Zarah . Or may I call Zarah Reena-" Izumi stopped, travelling her eyes on the students. "HAHAHA. Your secret is with me too. We are holding each other back!" She shouted, twirling Zarah's hair putting her hand on Zarah's shoulder.

Zarah's heart sinked when Izumi was saying her name. The name who has many secret. The name will connect every puzzle perfectly.

"Yow you too better chill out. We are having practice. Go back to your position. Zarah, go back to your class." Mawar interrupted, pushing both of the girls far away from each other. Their vision were still sticking onto each other.

Zarah sighed and turned back as she walked towards the door.

zarah's

Jeez. She was so close to say it. I kicked the stone in front of me out of frustration. I still cant believe it she put a recorder behind my shirt. Luckily, Daniel noticed and already threw it.

I walked slowly from the theatre stage back to building II where my class located. I was walking in front of Taekwando club room, then I saw Sara who was still in her taekwando uniform heading out from the room.

I ran to her and approached her. "Hey where were you? I thought you are in baking club." She asked me, tying her red hair with a hair tie.

"Oh yeah, I was just cheering for the theatre members." I laughed awkwardly, ruffling my hair. She nodded and walked together with me into the class.

Everyone were finishing their homeworks since it is preparing class time. Me? I was doing my addmath exercise. Alya and Najiha were not in the class since they were doing their duty as a student disciplinary members.

I placed my head over my hand as my eyes glancing to my classmates one by one. Dahlia and Sara were discussing something, probably their chemistry homework. Oh, I havent finish it yet. Nevermind, I will copy Alya's.

Minutes flew by, suddenly Mawar and Han came in the class with frustration on their faces. Mawar sat aggressively beside me, threwing her head to the table.

"Hey what happened?" I asked her, shaking Mawar's shoulder as she turned her head to me. "You wanna know what? That disciplinary bitches took away our phone!" She complained, shouting her voice making our classmate eyeing their eyes on her.