Chapter 1 - Cheating

Kai Moretti

When it comes to my ideal type of woman, I can say that I love blondes. I love blonde woman with blue eyes especially when they have a good sense of fashion.

That's sexy.

I just celebrated my 27th birthday last night and it was a blast. I threw a really big birthday party at Jose's club and I got so drunk last night that I didn't even remember that I slept with a beautiful model.

I checked the time and I still have an hour to get ready and go straight to Malorey's fundraising event. Malorey is Jose's wife and she decided to make an event with UNICEF to raise money for homeless children.

I washed myself in cold water, dried my hair and quickly changed into my shirt and black pants. I put on my shoes and called my driver to pick me up at the lobby. I went down and got into the car.

"Please stop at the nearest Starbucks, I need coffee." I said because I need something to wake me up. My driver pulled up and I got out from my car. I walked into the Starbucks and there's a line. I stood there and looked at my watch, I still have time.

Suddenly there's a really loud siren outside and that made me turn around to see what's going on. My eyes landed on a gorgeous brunette woman who just entered the room.

She was wearing a white dress and holding a bouquet of orange tulips on her hand.

She's a definition of perfection.

She scanned the menu and our eyes met. I smiled at her and she ignored me. I let the person behind me go first so I could get a little bit closer to this beautiful woman.

"I'm Kai." I said as I put my hand in front of her.

"I'm Laura." She took my hand and when she introduced herself. She has a little bit of accent to jt and I'm assumed she's not American.

"You're from around here?" I pretended to ask.

"From Italy." She said as we both moved foward.

"Are you a model?" I asked curiously and she raised her eyebrows.

"I'm not a model, I'm actually come here for work. I assume you're from around here." She said and I chuckled.

"Yes, I live here." I said and she gestured me to move foward.

"Are you free tonight? I was wondering if you want to grab dinner together? We can exchange contacts." I said because I don't want to miss a chance having dinner with a beautiful woman from Italy.

"Sure, why not?" She said and I took out my phone. I gave her my phone and she gave me hers. She gave my phone back and I was about to save her name.

"It's Laura De Angelo, in case you will get confuse whcih Laura that you're calling." She said and I was surprised to hear it. I looked up to her and she smirked.

"Sir, what can I get for you?" I turned around because it's already my turn to order. I quickly ordered an iced americano.

"Can I buy you a coffee?" I turned to Laura and she nodded. She ordered a matcha latte and we both were waiting for our drinks.

"So how long will you stay in New York?" I turned to her.

"Until next week."

"Do you have friends around here?"

"Only co-workers." She answered as she grabbed her latte. I grabbed my coffee and we walked out from the Starbucks.

"I have a driver, I can drop you if you want." I offered and she turned to me.

"Good bye, Kai. Thanks for the latte." She smiled and then walked away.

Deandra Serano

"Another playboy on the lose." I said as I looked at my free matche latte. I walked into an apartment building and went up to the 15th floor, I pressed the door bell.

"Is it you, Deandra?" Naomi asked.

"Yeah." I answered and she opened the door. She gestured me to get inside and I sat on her sofa right away.

"Is it another free drink?" Naomi asked in a sarcastic tone and I chuckled.

"Yeah, today.. the name is Kai. He's cute though." I said as I took a sip of it.

"Is it Vanessa again?" She asked as she grabbed a tub of ice cream.

"Today is Laura." I said.

"You and your beautiful face." Naomi and I were high school friends. She moved to New York to work in the fashion industry. She's talented and I'm here for her wedding in two days.

"The guy that I met.. I think he's rich. He got a driver and even offered me that he will drop me if I want." I said as I put my drink on the table.

"Don't tell me he's Kai Moretti." Naomi grabbed her phone and showed me.

"Yeah." I said and Naomi chuckled.

"He will come to the wedding, he's actually Jeremy's friend from college." Naomi said and I nodded.

"You're going to be my maid of honor and once he found out you lied.. that would be epic."

"He's a playboy after all, he even asked me to grab dinner together tonight." I said as I grabbed the spoon from her scooping her vanilla ice cream.

"Are you going?"

"Hell no, why would I go with someone like that?" I chuckled.

"Good, because it would be so much fun if you both see each other on the wedding." Naomi chuckled.

"That would be epic, I hate playboys. Imagine dating them and have them texting and fucking other woman." I hissed.

"From what I heard, Kai is a charmer. He's really good with words and he knows how to treat a lady."

"That's not enough for me."

"Of course, you're Deandra Serano. Things like that won't charm you at all and besides he's a playboy. You both have to go on a long distance relationship if you end up together and it means cheating would be his number one best friend."