Chapter 41 - Of Course.. Not

Deandra Serano

"He loves you that's why, you need to understand that." Naomi said as I looked around the VIP room.

"I know but he's crazy. These days, he's been acting like a jerk. He doesn't even listen to me anymore." I hissed as I stopped right in front of all the newest bag collection.

"Who wouldn't go crazy, Deandra? He was here in New York when everything went down."

"I know, I know. I would go crazy too if something happened to him but he doesn't need to go this far. He wants me to stick to him most of the time when he knew I have my own company and then my own work. He even brought his work to Paris and flew some people there just to have a meeting." I sighed as I grabbed the black bag that caught my eyes.

"You need to understand that he's so in love with you." Naomi said in a teasing tone.

"I know, I'm in love with him as well but these days.."

"Deandra." I turned to see Kai entering the room and I turned to Naomi rolling my eyes.

"Yes, babe?" I smiled sarcasticly as he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"So what are you buying?" He asked and I put the bag down.

"Just looking around first." I said and he sat on the sofa.

"I thought you will have a long meeting?" I asked as I walked towards the skirts.

"I think 3 hours is already long enough."

"You should have a 12 hours meeting next time." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"If I do have that 12 hours meeting, I'll bring you with me." He said like it's nothing. I turned to him and he smirked.

"Come with me." I said gesturing Kai to follow me to the fitting room at the back. I grabbed a black dress on the way there.

"Kai, I think you're doing too much." I said as he locked the door. I turned around and instead of having a conversation, he pinned me to the wall.

"I'm listening.." He said but his face was too close making my brain empty instantly.

"Kai.." I said as I pushed him away.

"Yes, Deandra?"

"You need to stop all of this, I'm fine. Kelliane won't bother me anymore." I said and he put both of his hands into his pocket.

"I know that she won't bother you anymore but I don't want to be away from you. I will always worry and go crazy thinking if something will happen to you." He said and I wanted to just scream in frustration. He closed the gap between us and he started to raise my dress up.

"Don't make a sound." He whispered and he slipped his hand into my panties starting to giving me pleasure. I gripped his suit tightly and bit my lips preventing myself from making a sound. He started to give me small kisses on my neck.

He pulled my dress straps down and started to kiss my shoulder. He pulled down my panties and I helped him opened his belt and pulled down his pants. He put himself inside of me. I was trying so hard not to make a sound. I even looked at us doing the dirty through the mirror.

"Let's go home and continue this.." He stopped and he took my panties putting it into his pocket leaving me speechless.

"I'll wait for you outside." He gave me a peck on my lips and walked out from the fitting room. I looked at myself in the mirror completely dumbfound.

I walked out from the fitting room and my eyes met Naomi's. She immediately knew and she let out a small chuckle.

"Go.. you naughty girl." She mouthed.

"See you tomorrow." I said as I grabbed my bag and walked out from the VIP room. I saw Kai already waiting for me in the car and he gestured me to get in.  I got in and put on my seatbelt.

"You're crazy!" I smacked his chest.

As soon as we arrived at his apartment, we got naked pretty fast and ended up having multiple round. We just got out of the shower and I think this is the perfect time for me to talk to him.

"Kai." I sat on the sofa facing the bed.

"Hmm?"

"You need to stop all of this." I said in a serious tone and that made him turn to me.

"Stop what?"

"After that incident, you're being to possessive and always stick around almost 24/7. You're not even giving me space." I said and Kai nodded lightly.

"I know you're doing this because you care and because you love me but it's starting to annoy me." I continued and Kai nodded.

"I know that I've been making you stick to me all the time, I'm sorry if I didn't even give you space. I'm usually pretty confident in everything that I do but.. when that incident occurs, I felt.. useless. I was supposed to be there to protect you." He got off the bed and walked towards me. He kneeled in front of me and he held both of my hands.

"Deandra, you really don't know how much I love you. I'm crazy okay? If something happens to you, I really won't forgive myself. I'm sorry if I ended up acting selfish, it's because losing you will be the end of me."

"Kai."

"Hmm?" I cupped his face and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"It goes the same for me but this.. won't work. You need to let me do what I want to do."

"But still I'm moving to Paris."

"Kai."

"I want to take our relationship to another step, Deandra."

"Kai, I know.. but.."

"We will have house here too, we will go back and forth but I will stay more in Paris. I'm opening a branch there so.. please don't stop me. I want this and there won't be any difference for my work."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then."

"You're going marry me right?" He asked.

"Of course.. not."