Chapter 6 - Warning

Deandra Serano

I'm currently practicing my shooting with my new gun. I created it with Mason and I can say it's a success. I loaded more bullets into the gun and continued practicing again.

"Deandra." I put down my gun and turned to Cordelia.

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering if you want to go to the Paul's art exhibition tonight." Tonight?

"Can I bring someone?" I asked and she nodded.

"Why not? You're going right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll go but I won't stay there for too long."

"Okay." With that she walked away. I took off my ears and eyes protection. I put the gun back into the case and collected my result.

I walked out from the room and put the gun back into it's shelf that only ILLICIT members can access. My phone vibrated and I took it out from my pocket.

It's Kai, he let me know that he's already arrive in Paris.

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked out the building. I walked to the main headquarters to grab a quick lunch because I'm starving. After lunch, I went back home to my apartment.

I took a shower and got ready. As I was doing my make up, Kai called me. I picked it up and put it on loud speaker.

"Hey."

"Welcome to Paris, bad boy." I said and I heard him chuckling.

"Can you give me your address so I can pick you up?" He asked.

"I'll give you an address of my favorite cafe. I'll see you there in 30 minutes." I ended the call and text him the address. After finishing my make up, I put on some perfume and put on my white high neck top and white jeans skirt. I put on a black beret and put on my nude ankle strap heels.

I walked out from my apartment and already have my driver waiting. I got into the car and told him to go to my favorite cafe.

As soon as I got there, my driver opened the door for me. I thanked him and I saw Kai already waiting for me right in front of the cafe. He smiled and I walked to him. He took my hand and kissed the back of my hand.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Let's go inside." I said as I led him into the cafe. We sat down on the second floor because it gave a perfect view of the Eiffle tower.

"Recommend me something." He said and I looked up to him.

"They have a really good scone and tea." I said and he nodded.

"I'll get that then."

Kai Moretti

As we're waiting for our order, Deandra looked out the opened window. I was starstruck and out of words. Even the word beautiful and gorgeous can't describe her perfectly.

She gave me a perfect picture of a classy and arrogant woman.

This cafe has two floors and when she got out from the car earlier, the people on the 1st floor especially people who sat outside were whispering and talking about her. She even has guards tailing her and that's when it hit me that she's an elite and a part of a group that is unreachable to people.

"Tonight, my friend has his art exhibition open for public. Let's go there!" She said and I nodded.

"Sure." She smiled and I could feel my heart skip a beat. Being with her is just nothing but exciting and thrilling because I can't predict this woman.

"Have you been here before? Paris, I mean." She asked right when our orders came.

"I've been here for a meeting and a tech exhibition but never go around to check out Paris." I said and she nodded.

Ever since we met, I can't stop thinking about her. Something about her that so captivating that made me really want to get to know her. Especially after she lied about her name and not telling me her last digit of phone number.

Then she surprised me again with her boldness and unpredictable moves. She knows how to make a man go crazy. Her effects on me were that big that I didn't even try to lure or contact other woman.

Add the fact that she's an elite. She's a part of ILLICIT, her dad basically the one who made ILLICIT which is the biggest company in the whole Europe. They created weapons, technologies and vehicles.

What shocked me the most is that the woman in front of me created guns before. There's an article about it and that made me just head over heels.

How can a woman like her exist in this world?

She recently just launch her new products called DELORE. It's a beauty products company and she even participating in modelling for some of her products.

"I actually met up with Jeremy and Naomi before coming here." I said and she raised her eyebrows. She put down her cup ot tea.

"You told Naomi about coming here for me?" She asked and I nodded.

"What did she say?"

"She said she will pray for my sanity because you will ruin it for me." She chuckled as she put her hair back to her shoulders.

"And she warned me a couple of things."

"And what is that?"

"One is not to get obsessed with you. Two is not to mess with you. Three is the same as the first one." I said chuckling.

"She should warn you that I'm not innocent at all." She smirked.

"I know that and I think you won't hesitate to kill me if you want to." I said and she nodded.

"True. You should know that I have a power to do that." God, this woman is making me crazy already.

Naomi actually warned me one more thing that I didn't mention to her. She warned me so hard about not to fall in love with her. Naomi's statement shocked me because she's her bestfriend and she asked me not to fall in love with her.

This is what Naomi has to say..

"There's three stages that you would go through once you get to know her. The first one is attraction, I can't blame you because she is so beautiful. The second one is that you find her so captivating that you want her to be yours. The third one is obsession. Men always go through these three stages and she always manage to get out from the third stage easily."

"Don't fall in love with her, Kai. She will make you go insane in a level where you can't even control yourself."