Chapter 1

'Oscar winning actress Josephine Langford was seen with a mysterious boy... Who is this boy? Is he her boyfriend?'

'Hero Fiennes Tiffin officially announced his relationship with innana sarkis...'

"Bullshit! "

This girl is an idiot, she was his secret for 8 years. Their relationship was private for 8 years. She is the girl for whom he cheated on me. It still hurt to think about the day when I found out everything on the phone call that day. It's been 8 years yet the wounds are still fresh. Looking at him still boils my blood. My heartbeat still stops but not from love like before, it stops from despise. I despise them all for what they did to me.

I have everything in my life. I have big mansion, tons of fan who loves me, loving parents, big celebrities who wanna work with me, Friends, yet it feels like I don't have anything. My mind is never silent. There's always something going on inside my head.

By friends, if you guys think I talk with them then you are wrong. By friends I mean friends with benefits. I'm only friends with them because they it helps me with my reputation except Ansel Elgort. He is my real friend with whom I'm not friends for my benefit. He helped me a lot in this industry. He was always there to help me, whenever I needed. He always help me stand up when I fall. He is my best friend.

I still see Katherine but I don't talk with her. I've to see her every year except, this year. I'm busy or atleast that's what I told my parents, that I'm busy so that I can stay away from Katherine. She tried to apologize but I didn't buy it. My parents did everything to reconcile my relationship with her but I don't want too. That's the reason I decided I'll spend my Christmas with Ansel instead of my family. Christmas is next month.

But my problems doesn't ends here. I'm gonna see him again. We both are nominated for Oscar. Next month. Ansel is also nominated, which reliefs me. I don't have to face him alone and good thing is that Ansel know everything about my relation with him. I didn't willinging told him, he got it out from me when I was drunk. Since then we're best friends.

I just hope me and Ansel will win the award.

Suddenly my eyes fall on the clock and reality hit me. I've to get early tomorrow for my photo shoot. I quickly got up and change my clothes and head to bed, after setting my alarm. When I pick my phone to set alarm I saw the date. It's his birthday tomorrow. Good night...

~~~~~~~
A/N

Hello guys! Here's the new story. I hope you'll like it. It might be little cliché but I hope you'll like it. Thank you for your interest and for reading.
You guys want Hero's Pov?