Chapter 2

A/N

Hello guys! Hope you will enjoy it!
Vote and comment!
Enjoy!
20 votes for next chapter
Follow me?

~~~~~~~~
"Hey Jo. How you doing babe?" his raspy voice ask me.

"I'm fine. How are you and everyone else?" I ask. Hero is in bulgaria for some movie shoot. His career is really taking off. He is getting recognisation everywhere he go. His Fans are crazy. Though we can't be seen together. He hadn't announced our relationship publicly, which I'm totally fine with.
"Hero!" I heard a scream in background. Maybe a fan.
"Hey give me minute. " He said. He gonna put me on mute again. I got upset with this thought. He always seem too busy to talk with me. All of my friends are with him but I couldn't go because of my exams.

I was about to pull the phone away from my ear, when I heard something.
"Hey babe."
It was very slutty voice. A girl. Who is she? And why is she calling him babe?
"Hey love." And there was silence for few minutes. I thought maybe she was just a fan. I shrug my shoulder when I again heard something.
It was Kath.
"Come on Inanna. You can snog Hero all you want afterwards. He ain't going anywhere. You have him for the rest of the month but we only have him for this weekend. So love birds, let's have fun."

What's going on? Love birds? What the actual fuck? Is he cheating on me? The thought alone can rip my heart into multiple pieces. I hope not. But if not then what did Kath mean by love buds? Maybe she was referring to someone else?

There has been some rumors that Hero is dating some girl since few years but I didn't payed attention like all those other rumors. I thought it might be some stunt but probably it isn't? But she said Hero and as per I know she doesn't know anyone else who's name is Hero. Probably there are some paparazzi over there which made them behave like that? But it's a private party held in his hotel room. There's no chance there are paparazzi. Hero would never do something like that to me....or would he? But what I heard can't be ignored.....

My heart is beating at furious speed. My plam sweating. My veins popping out from my neck. I'm having panic attack.

Breath Jo, Breath..focus.....

It isnt helping a bit though it's getting hard for me to breath. I wrap my hands around my neck from the lack of breath.....everything started getting blur....I close my eyes...I just hope that someone will come and help me.....I fall on the floor. No one is there to save. I always have panic attack whenever I have stress and being an asthma patients doesn't help me with it.

Hero cheated on me. He was her with that all the time he claim to love me. My friends knew about it but they never told me a shit instead they appreciated him with it.

Suddenly I'm in a black room. I walk through the path. No panic attack. My body isn't sweating like before it was gew minutes ago. The only path which will lead me to somewhere. I continued walking until I started hearing some moan and groans. I didn't wanted to know what was going on there but my curiosity pulls me. As I continue walking through the path the moans and groan got louder. A indistinct light came into view. I walk over there. The moans and groan are coming from there. From this room.

I don't know what gotten into me and I open the door. The view in front of my eyes, broke my fucking heart into million pieces. It was Hero fucking some girl and whispering how much he loves her.

"Tell me who is better Josephine or me..." That girl moan. She is the same girl, Hero is working with. I scream but they didn't heard me. My feets lock on the place, I'm standing. I'm unable to move. My brain forbids me to move and stop them.
"Of course you....she is just a fling for me......I claim to love her but I love you that's why our relation is open in front of the world....."

"Noooo!" I scream and abruptly sat on the bed. It was just a dream. My cheeks stain with tears. Sweating slipping down my forehead. My hands sweaty. My heart beating at furious rate. My breathing heavy. I took deep breaths to control my heart rate. I pick up the bottle from the night table and drink down the whole bottle in one go.

Ever since I found out about that thing I'm having this fucking nightmares. He ruin my whole fucking life. He fucked up my life very wickedly and I hate him for that.

It was just a dream, just a fucking dream....
I soothe myself.

I pick up my phone beside me and saw the time. I have to wake up in half an hour. So I got up for another fucked up day.

One day he will pay back for everything he did to me.