Epilogue

Read the Author's Note at last. Please.
And lmao I was kidding it's a happy ending

Hero Finneas Tiffin

"AHHHHHH!!! YOU ASSHOLE! I AM NEVER HAVING SEX WITH YOU WITHOUT PROTECTION! AHHHHHHHHHH!"

I wince by the pressure she's pressing on my hand and a little by her words.

"OH MY GOD! THIS HURTS LIKE BITCH! I CAN FEEL MYSELF RIPPING DOWN THERE!"

I reckon you all have guessed it by now, that we're in hospital and Jo is giving birth to our baby boy.

"Just..one more hard push Mrs.Finneas Tiffin. I can see the head of the baby.."

"AHHHHH! I CAN NOT! I'm tired..."

Her voice cracked at the end. It breaks my heart to see her in so much pain but I can't do anything rather than standing by her side and give her my hand to break it.

I'm surely gonna need cast on it.

"Come on baby! You can do it! Think about our baby...our beautiful baby boy...he'll be in our arms after few hours. We'll be parent of a sweet, shy little baby boy."

I press my lips against her forehead and whisper those words to encourage her.

"I-i can't do this...H...it hurts so bad...."

"I know, baby. I do. I don't wanna see you like this but just think about the blissful moment after this, when we'll have our baby boy in our hands. Think about his small little fingers wrapping around yours..."

She slowly nod her head. I turn my head towards the doctor and nod my head. Beckoning him to give her directions.

"Ok. Mrs.Finneas Tiffin on three. 1...2...3..Push!"

"Ahhhhhhh"

And my ears were blessed with the cries of my baby

My baby boy.

I'm a father. I'm a father of baby boy.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Finneas Tiffin. It's a baby boy."

I could feel the warm tears sliding down my cheeks competing with the warmth in my heart.

The happiness I felt inside me..it can't be compared with anything. Nothing can compete it. Not even when I got Jo back.

"Do you wanna cut the umbilical cord, Mr Tiffin?"

I looked at the doctor then at my son in his hand. So small and cute.

I reluctantly nodded my head and took a step forward with my shaky legs.

Never in a million years I thought I'd be this nervous to look at my child for the first time.