Chapter 36

Josephine Langford

Hero is getting more sweet day by day.
I'm starting to trust him again. He's winning my heart back. He's trying so hard to prove his love for me and I think it's time for me, now to accept his love and give him my love back.

Feels like everything is getting back to normal. The ticking of the clock depict the calmness in the house.

The creak of the door echoed in the living room telling me that Hero is back. As soon as he stepped in the living room my heart was filled with warmness and a sense of safety.

A big grin took over his face as I smiled at his way and stood up from the couch. Ready to give him a 'welcome home' hug.

Wrapping my arms around him I dig my head in his chest, placing a soft kiss on his clothed chest.

"How was your day?"
"Ehmm okay...what about you a baby? How was it?"
"Better than before.."
I sigh.

"Hey!"
He said in a soft voice.
"It's okay! You'll be better soon. It's only been few months. Take all the time you want. I'm here for you."

I looked at my hand and nod my head reluctantly.

"Th..thank you."

Confusion ran over his face.

"Why?"
He quier,  the softness in his voice was still evident.

"For everything. For taking care of me. For waking up in the middle of the night and calming me down. For all those I love you's even though I never reciprocated any one of them. Especially for being patient with me. Thank you."

He smiled warmly at me and placed a kiss on my forehead.
"My pleasure."

Looking in his eyes..my heart started pounding louder and my mind told me to kiss him.

It's very epic moment when your heart and mind works in sync and I think we should to listen to it when something like this happens once in a blue moon.

I lean up..still looking in his eyes. My eyes raking between his lips and eyes.

I've missed those soft, pink plump lips of his. I missed the way they tasted. I bet they still taste the same. There's only one way to find out.

I lean in and placed my lips firmly on his. Wrapping my arms around his neck. Devouring the taste of his lips as much as I can. His hand stayed still on my waist as my lips moved against his.

Soon I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He gave his everything in the kiss.

 He gave his everything in the kiss

Parting our lips to breath..I slowly open my eyes and looked up at him. His green emerald eyes were fully dilated and black. I could feel his bulge on my thighs though I know he'll never force me to do something I don't wanna.