Chapter 24

So gooooo eaaaaaassssyyyyyyy on meee baby! :- easy on me by Adele

Josephine Langford

"I can't help it Ansel! If he's only comfortable with me! What do you expect me to do?! Huh?! Tell him that he's my ex and broke my heart! That I broke up with him! That he cheated on me?!! And for those reason I'm not gonna take care of you!!"

I scream at his face.

Why isn't he understanding? I can't abandon Hero now. Not in this state of mind.

"I don't know! I don't know, okay?! Ever since he came here, all you care about is him! What do expect me to do?! Sit and watch him steal the girl I love?!"

"He's not stealing me from you! For God Sake he's not in his right state of mind! For fuck sake, what happened to you?! Where's the Ansel who would support me through this?! Where's my boyfriend?!"

"Every person have a boundry Jo! And my boundaries are beyond crossed! I had enough! I can't handle this anymore! He's alway clinging on you! As much as i don't want to believe it, it feels like he's snatching you away from me....and you are letting him.... it's like you don't even wanna be with me anymore...like he's pretending all this...."

"But this never seemed to bother you before?..."
I softly said.
He shrug.
"Just because I don't show it, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt me to see you with him. It's like destiny is slowly taking you away from me and I'm unable to do anything... I've waited so long to be with you....an-and i can't let you go...i won't be able to live....not without you ....."

He trails off. His head hanging low as his voice cracked at the end of his statement.

I feel bad for him. He is dragged into this mess for no reason.

I sigh. I've been ignoring him, not on purpose but I'm and I can't deny it.

"Ans...look...i know it's been hard for you...but you have to understand...i can't leave him like that. I can't."

I hung my head low and shrug.

"Why not?! Why are you thinking about him when he didn't give a fuck before he cheated on you?! Why?! Why to show concern towards someone, who gave you nothing but pain?!"

He's not wrong. Why am I helping him? Why does i feel like it's my duty to get him normal again? Why? Why am I feeling like this, that I'm at fault? It's like I'm always correcting his mistake. Always clearing up his mess.

"Because I'm not like him.... I'm can't....I feel like..li-like it's my responsibility...like his my responsibility. I feel like it all happened because of me."

Ansel open his mouth to speak up however was cut off by Hero's high pitch voice.

"Jojo!!"
"Coming!"

I yell and look at Ansel.

His head hung low. I can feel him hurting. I don't want this but I'm helpless. I don't know what to do.

"Ansel. I'm sorry." I whisper and fiddle with my fingers.

"Jojo!"

He sigh and motion his hand towards the door.

"Go. Go and take care of him because certainly he needs you more than me..."

He whisper. His head stil low. He sigh and laid on the bed and snuggle in his pillow.

"You certainly care for him more than you care for me."

I know, it wasn't for me to hear but i did. I did and it broke my heart.

But I'm helpless.

"I'm so sorry Ansel. This will end soon. I promise."

I mutter and turn around with heavy heart and blurry mind. As i head to Hero's room.

Hero moved in with us after he was released from the hospital. Almost been a month. All of them comes to meet him. He's friendly with them but doesn't wanna leave me. It's ruining my relationship.

He always seem snatch something special from me.

Sometimes I wish it's just a dream. A bad dream. In which we all are suffering. I just hope, Hero will get better soon so I can corporate on my relationship with Ansel.

I place my hand on the knob and turn it open.

"Jo! I've been calling you for ages!!"
He whines. I sigh.
"I was busy..." I mutter.
"Does that boy and you were fighting again?"
I walk over and sat beside him, deciding to ignore his question. I took a glance of his work.
"What are you drawing?"
I try to pry in his work. He squeal and quickly hide it with his hand.
"No! No! You can't see this!"
He scream most likely whine.
"Why?"
"Because it's not complete!"
He scream and clutch the drawing to his chest. I tried to take the paper from him but he kept on whining. Which's giving me headache.

I raise my hand in air. Surrendering.
"Alright! Alright! Do it! I won't pry in. But you'll show me once you are done?? Huh??"

I narrow my eye still trying to pry at his drawing.
"Yea, yea."
He mumble and nod his head. His full concentration on his drawing. His back covering his drawing.

I turn on my phone and started checking my emails since I haven't checked it in a while and I replied to some business email and replied to some of my fans on my Instagram.

They are the best!
(Guys we are the best!)

I love them. They always have my back in any matter.

As I was scrolling and reading my mention whilst replying to some of them, my mind drift back to Ansel.

Will there ever be after ever happy for me? The hurt look on his face. Is he crying? Will stay with me forever? Or will leave me just like everyone does?

This always nag me. I want to be with Ansel but at the same time I'm not ready to leave Hero.

Why can't I get my point straight?? Why am I always like this? Why can't I forget the past? Why?! Why do I always want to stick with my past?! I'm pathetic!

"And it's Done!!!"
Hero scream and quickly got up from the floor and I took a glance at his attire.

Iron man t-shirt. Half pants. Hair all messed up.
He was always a huge fan of Marvels and his favourite was Iron man but never in a million years I thought that he would wear his t-shirt.

I look around his room. Marvel Avengers toy thrown out in his whole room. I will have to clean that later.

"You wanna see this?" He interrogate. His brow furrowed, eye narrowed, a small frown on his lips. He's looking cute. I nod my head.

Even if he's not in very good state of mind but this version of him is my favourite. Always childish and whining here and there. Throwing tantrums. He's a brat. This is the cutest version of him whilst the worst as well.

I extended my hand for him to place his drawing in my hand.
He slowly walked towards me and place the drawing in my hand. His head low. His fingers crossed between each other.

He looks like a child who's afraid getting punished.
I slowly pushed my glance on the paper placed in my hand. My eye widen and my jaw dropped on the floor.

Ansel Elgort

I'm gonna expose, Hero. I know there's something wrong. He can't snatch her away from me. Not now. Not after I told her, I love her. She's mine. I'll end this shit.

A/N

I'm so sorry! I know it's been so long since I've updated however I'm really not getting any time to write. I'm so sorry if I've disappointed you guys.

Hope you like this chapter.
If you liked it then click on vote and vote on the chapter and also please leave a comment as a feedback.

Follow me and if you already are than thank you!
Hope you all doing okay!
All the love
Isha.