Chapter 9

Josephine

"So I guess bye?" I awkwardly said to him.
"Yeah.." he stretch the back of his neck with his hand, blushing.
I took his hand in my hand and look down at my foot.
"I had the most amazing night of my life. Thank you.."

I smile and kiss his hands.
"No. Thank you for spending your time with me on this date." He kissed my forehead.
He look in my eyes and smile. His eyes hold the same softness I'm use too but accompanied by love. I lean in for him and hold the gaze with his eyes. My heart beat increases at an abrupt rate as his breath hit my lips and he eyes kept moving between my lips and eyes.
"Ca-can I?" I nod my head and close my eyes as he erase the gap between our lips.

My breath got stuck in my lungs as he press his lips against mine. I feel the fire ignite inside me. The butterflies erupted in my stomach. He move his tongue over my lower lips asking for permission. Which I granted happily. Soon his warm tongue enter my mouth and being to explore it. I moved my tongue with his sync as we both slowly started getting breathless. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smile in the kiss because I'm slowly falling in love. In love with him. I'm falling for Ansel.

We broke the kiss and we both stood breathless. Our forehead resting against each other and a mischievous smile playing on both of our lips.
"Ansel?"
"Hmm?"
"I think I'm falling for you."
"I love you Jo." He again peck my lips.
"I should go now. Bye." He pulled away. A sudden feeling of emptiness flow in my body. I control the urge to grab him back in my arms. I wave my hand and bid him goodbye. I stood there until he sat in his and car and bid off. With a goofy smile on my lips, I came in.

I throw myself on the bed and stare at the ceiling.
Everything's good in my life again. After so many years, I feel like a huge amount of weight is lifted off my shoulders. I feel free and happy. Mum and dad are coming back this weekend. Sadly, they had to leave after few days because something important came up but they promised, that we'll spend Christmas together. After so many years, we'll celebrate it as a happy family. I'm slowly moving on from Hero. My relationship with my sister is back to normal again. Our family is together again and most importantly I'm falling in love again.

I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face. Little I didn't know that something wicked was waiting ahead for me. I woke up in the middle of the night as my phone was ringing continuously. I groan and got up from the bed and remove my phone from the purse. I didn't even changed my clothes.

I squinted my eyes because of the brightness. It was like acid in my eyes. Kath? Why is she calling me this late? I pick up call.
"Hey Kath, everything alright?" The next thing I heard, broke my heart into million pieces. I felt my world collapse around me. How comes the best day of my life turned into the worst day?

"I'm on my way!" I scream in the phone and ran out of the house to the hospital.

A/N

So I decided to update like I use to update 'Will You Be Mine?
Guys are you all even liking this story? If not please tell me what you'll want in it...
Vote, comment, share and follow me!
Stay safe and happy!
Hope you'll doing good!
TPWK!
I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!
Good night!💙💙