Chapter 12

"For your eyes only. I'll show you my heart."
- If I could fly/ one direction.

Josephine

His hands travel  down to southwards on my body and pulled me close to him. I wrap my hand around his neck and tilt my head to deepen the kiss. I'm sure about it. I want it with him. I trust him and I know he'll stay. Forever.

He move hand down further and grip the back of my thighs.
"Jump"
That's what I exactly did and wrap my legs around his slim yet builded torso. He lead us to bedroom and drop me on the bed. I set my eyes on his chest as he discarded his clothes until he's standing in his boxers. I can't help but stare at his bulge in his boxers.

You can't blame me. I haven't had sex since Hero left me. I don't know. It's just..... I didn't had it in me to trust some person enough to show my body and you can't blame me either. After everything with Hero. I had trust issues. I still do but not as much as before but with Ansel. I do trust him with my life. I'm certain he won't break my trust and he is constant in my life.

Ansel lean down and hover my body as he pressed his body on me and looked in my soul through my eyes. He grab the hem of my dress and tilt his head asking for permission, I gladly granted. I arch my back as he snake his hand to open the zip. I help him discard my clothes.

"You sure?" He ask me, concern evident in his eyes.

"Never been this sure."

He nod his head and lean down and started leaving wet kisses on my neck, trying to find my sweet spot and eventually he need. I moan out his name as he suck on my sweet spot and scratch his scalp. He move down trailing kisses on my chest, between the valley of my breast, my navel, till he reach down my waist. He looked at me again. Checking if I'm alright with it or not. I nod my head and he move between my legs. His hand resting on my inner thigh as he blow the air on my very thin panty. I intake a sharp breath as a wave of shiver ran down my spine. He slowly, teasingly remove the panty with his teeth and threw it in on the floor before buring his face deep between my legs.

He started kissing me everywhere except where i want him to. I rock my hip needing the friction. He kissed my clit and pressed his thumb on my nub and  started making tight circles on my nub. I grab his hair and pushed his face deeper in my thighs as I grind my hips on his face.

"Ohhh Ansel...." He began to suck on my clit and insert two fingers into me and began to fuck me with his finger. I began to rock my hips harder against his face as he increase his pace.

"Ahhhh Fuck Hero....It feels so good...God! Just like that!" I scream as I felt the knot in my stomach grew more and more. Beads of lather began to roll down my forehead.

"Just like that. I'm close..." He added the third finger into me making me scream out in pleasure.

"AHHHHH!" I scream as I came all over his face.  He lift his head off my legs and look at me. My moisture dripping down his chin. He hover over me and kissed me. Soon he turned into Ansel and realisation hit me.I looked at him with ragged breathing afraid I've fucked up. Guilt take over my body. I was imagining him when Ansel bought me to my climax but he didn't said anything about it? This can only mean two things.

Either he didn't hear it or he understand that I'm not over him yet. I think it's first option because no man can every take it, if the girl will moan someone else's name while they are fingering them. No. It's against their pride. But yet I feel guilty. It was him who told me he wanted to have sex. It was me. I told him that I'm ready. If he didn't heard it, then it's alright but if he did then? how am I gonna explain it? Why did I imagine Hero while he was bringing to my edge?