Chapter 16

What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling :- Falling by Harry Styles

Hero

Seconds turn into minutes, minutes turn into hours, hours turn into days, days turn into week, week turn into months. 6 months. Since she friendzoned me.

Since six months, I've been trying to win her heart back however she don't even give me a chance. Everytime I try to do something romantic for her, she friendzone me.

For Christmas I gave her a necklace, with a favourite quote written on it. It says 'if you'll shine light on your flaws, all yours perfects will dim' since she's in quotes and all. I thought maybe, just maybe, after doing such a romantic thing she'll look at me more than friends but probably destiny don't want us together.

My every single attempt to win her heart back always failed. I failed every single time. Rather it slapped me back on my face. Every time I did something for her, that wanker of her boyfriend manage to do something more romantic, exquisite, exuberant than me.

I know, she still love me. Somewhere, deep in her heart, she still have feelings for me. She still feel love for me. Her love for me hadn't died. At least not completely. Even if it's just a tiny bit of love yet she loves me and that tiny bit of love means the world to me.

I sigh as i commence to excute my plan. We all are meeting at Titan and Kath's place. I don't wanna go but....i...i don't know....

I hear the knock on my door. I went up and open the door. There stood the girl, who's my friend since we were in college.
"Hello, love!" A smile crept on my lips whilst I hug her.
"Hey Hero! It's been so long!" She scream in her high pitch voice and hug me.

I drag her in to the car.
"Sam, thank you so so so much. You don't know but you're saving my life." I join my hand in front of my face and thanked her. After so many days, we got in contact and i told her everything, she agreed to help me. It's her plan.

"Don't worry Hero. The loveguru is here. I'll saught things out between you too. And from what you told me. I think she still loves you. Now, all we have to do is, make her jealous and you have to win her heart back. Next time don't break her heart."

I tilt my head and raise my brow, rattled about what we are about to do.
"Do you think this will work out?"
"Of course! It's my idea and my opinion and my ideas are always the best!" She said almost offended. I nod my head and start the car.

The drive was filled with our old vivid memories. As we reach there. My heart began to sweat and bead of preispration begin to roll down my jaw. My heart almost jumped out of my chest.

It's time to make her jealous.
"Come on. Introduce me as your girlfriend and we'll see, if she gets jealous or not. If she doesn't, then you already have your answer.

I'm already late so I'm pretty sure everyone's already there. I open the door went in furthermore the view in front of my broke my heart into zillion pieces. My legs went numb. I'm almost on my knees. If it weren't for Sam, i would on floor by now.

I was suppose to make her jealous but what she did broke my heart into pieces. I can hear my heart breaking into pieces. Tears perk up in my eyes as I stood there and smile for them. Pretending to appreciate, what just took place in this room.

A/N

Well what do you think happened here?

Vote, comment, share and follow me!
Stay safe and happy luvs!
Lots of love, Isha.

Vote, comment, share and follow me!Stay safe and happy luvs!Lots of love, Isha