Karma

Author's note:
(Yes, the epilogue is still left, but kindly pls read this before u get to it)

If you liked Perfect Revenge, then you should read my new Thriller novel: Karma

Compared to Perfect Revenge, I have put a lot more effort into writing Karma, and I personally believe it's even better! Perfect Revenge was a book written many years ago as a fanfiction and re-edited in 2020. My writing has improved a whole lot.

I would really appreciate it if you could check out Karma. The book trailer is linked above

Description:

"Rosie is dead, Her body is gone blue Karma wants to play and it chose you"

No one knew the real truth except The Maker and Karma. People refused to speak about why a girl like Rosabella with a perfect life would kill herself. Students were silenced in school to not talk about what happened. What were they hiding? The cops couldn't find the truth because someone was seeing that it stayed in the dark. So Karma had to take things in its hands.

Primary Goal: Bring out the truth and get revenge. Karma had its naughty list and no one could escape.

Not too soon there was another suicide and people started to realize that there was something more than depression that caused the two victims to take their lives.

TW: Contains content about blood and suicide stuff