Chapter 2

I feel my  body throbbing in pain. I almost believe that whatever happened is a bad dream and I might awake up in my room. I open my eyes but close it immediately due to sweat that dribbled into my eyes. I try pulling my hand to rub my eyes but I can't. I feel like I'vebeen tied up. It's only a dream Itell myself. I shake my head in an effort to flinch of the sweet and slowly open my eyes. Everything is a blur so I close my eyes and open it again. This time my vision is more clear and reality hits me like a brick. I realize nothing of what happened was a dream. I look around and all I see is wooden walls,Windows and a flight of stairs. Where am I? Whose house is this?

   I look down at myself and find myself on a chair but my hands are tied behind me and my legs are tied to the chair.How did I get here?

   "Anyone here," I yell and try looking for any human figure.

   "Hello."

   "How did I get here?"

   There is no answer, only pin drop silence. Tears start rolling down my eyes as I think of the possibility of me surviving and the prices I'm paying for other people. Why is my life so messed up? My entire 21 years of  existence flash in front of me me like a movie. I let out a loud sob thinking of it all, Thinking of my mum especially.  Oh how you miss so much Mum.

   "What have I done?" I start questioning life. "You've been really cruel to me?"
"Why me?"
"What did I do that I have to lose so much."
"All I want is love. I don't want money I just want my family but all I get is suffering."
"Why does everyone hate me?"
"Why are you hurting me life? Why do I have to pay the price?"
"It's not my fault!!"  Anyone listening to me will think I'm insane but i don't care. I'm really frustrated and need to let it all out. This might be my last chance to speak. Might as well get it over with and let it all out. 

   "Why me?" I scream. My heart is pounding in my chest. My mouth is full of salty tears and my emotions seem to be exploding.

   "Couldn't I just have a normal life. Be born to a normal family."
"If you hate me so much Just kill me. I might as well die. " if you were in my shoes you would think the universe or life dates you too.

   "You took away all the people I loved and Now even the little happiness I had left is gonna go. Why do I have to die by someone's hand.  You could just send a truck out of nowhere and run over me."

    I cry and scream like a mad woman but there is no answer to my sufferings. There is no freedom from this place, I know it. I'm trapped and my life ends here.

****

Harold's POV:

   As I step into my house, I see all the pleasant memories I shared in this building flash in front of my eyes. Some licks my feet causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I blink few times to control my tears while I hear loud barks. I look down and see brown eyes staring at me.

   "Woof" The brown fluffy creature barks whilst wagging it's tail. He jumps and I grab his paw. He continues barking in excitement and wags his tail.

   "Buddy" I squeak and bend my head to his level allowing him to lick all over my face. I

   "Okay enough, " I say while chuckling and let go of him. He keeps wagging and circles around in happiness.  As I keep staring at him I find myself getting lost in thoughts once again.

   "Harold look at this"

   I turn around and find the love of my life petting a cute little puppy.

   "Awe she looks so cute," I say and walk up to her.

  "Harold its a he not she," she corrects me. I mutter a "sorry." And kneel down by the puppy. I pat the dog's head. And at once it jumps on me. I carry it up and bring it to my face level so that both our faces face each other while I talk to up.

   "Who's the baby boy? Who's the cute little baby boy? Who is this adorable puppy here" I coo

   "Can we keep him?" she asks in a small voice.

   "Of course we can," I agree but don't take my eyes out of the brown poodle I'm holding.

   "Thank u so much," she says and hugs me.

   "Anything for you babe. What shall we name him?" I ask

"Buddy," she says instantly like as if she had thought this all out.

   "Buddy ." I repeat looking at the dog.

  I hear someone call my name and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I snap out of my thoughts and wipe my tears.

   "Harry," That person calls again. I turn around to see my favorite blue eye lad looking at me with a concern face.

"Thanks Lewis for looking after them," I say referring to the dog and my daughter and hug him.

   "Don't thank me thank my lovely girlfriend over here. She is the one who cleaned the poop," He says and gestures to the brunette who is standing beside of him.

   "Yeah I know your lazy Lou. Thanks Claire for everything," I tell Claire. Claire hasbern Lewis's girlfriend for over three years now. They are just so cute and perfect for each other that I can't help but feel a little jealous.  I lost my only love.

   "Oh its nothing Harold," She says.

   "Where is she?" I ask and look around for my baby girl.

   "Sleeping in her room," Claire replies.

****

3-Mar-2010
Abigail's POV

   What's that smell ? There is a very bad odour   in the surrounding which makes my nose twitch. I open my eyes and take a sharp breath. I get a burnt smell and start coughing furiously. I look around and gasp upon seeing flames of fire surrounding me. My eyes start to water and burn. I say a silent pray and start to yell, "Save me!"

   "Somebody save me!" I know no one can hear me but I scream anyways.

   "Please help!" I know I'm gonna die but I wanna die trying.

   I break down into more tears and cry my heart out. I know seem very emotional but I wasn't always like this. It was these few horrible events especially one extremely painful one that broke the strong girl in me and left me fragile.

   "I know what your doing you want to kill me right? because I said so. Fine take me but please don't make it pain," I scream at life again.

   The fire comes closer and closer. I see the fire soar and burst. It travels madly. Any minute now for I'll be its victim.  I close my eyes and prepare for it.

   This is it. I'm gonna die. RIP Abigail.