Chapter 6

Abigail's POV:

   "Claire!" a small voice yells making us turn our heads. I freeze when I see the psycho guy standing and looking at me with dark eyes. I watch as a little girl jumps out of Harry's hand and runs to The girl beside of me. I guess her name is Claire. So Claire carries her up and I realize how much she looks like the psycho guy. Is she is daughter? The little girl turns and smiles at me.

   "Hello baby," I say to the child and take her hand.

   "Hi," she says shyly.

   "What's ur name honey?" I ask and kiss her palm.

   "Esme."

   "Awe. What's your name?"

   "Abigail. "

   "I love your name too."

   "Awe thanks."

   "I like your Hair it-" The psycho guy cuts her off by saying ,"Esme it's late. Go to bed."

   "Yes Daddy," she says getting down from Claire's arms.

    Daddy? So he is her father then.

   I watch as Psycho guy takes her to the room I saw toys in. Oh so that's why there were toys. He leaves her in her room and locks the door behind him.

   "Both of you in the basement now!" he yells walking towards us.

    I walk into the basement with Claire and Harry follows us. We stand in a form of a triangle and He stares at both of us.

   "Why the hell did you give her 'HER' clothes?" Harry asks emphasizing on the second her. Her her?

   "She had vomited and urinated in her clothes. Can't  you get the smell? It was worse that this. She was smelling worse than a hog's waste," Claire explains.

   "Don't you know I hate anyone touching or wearing her things," he screams.

   "But its-" I cut her off , "Listen I was the one who asked her for clothes. Why are you getting all cranky after all it must be clothes of someone you kidnapped just like me or killed," I say without thinking.

His head snaps towards me and I notice Claire's eyes go wide as she shakes her head at me. Seeing this I start to regret my words. I look at him and notice the dark shade of green. Oh no.

   "WHAT DID U SAY?"

   "I-I I'm sorry," I shutter and take a step back. He walks closer to me as I move backwards. He put his hand in my hair and grabs few strands.

   "LISTEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. BETTER LEARN HOW TO TALK TO ME OR I WILL KILL YOU AND MAKE YOUR WORDS COME TRUE." I cry in pain as his grip tightens.

   "No. Don't please," Claire says.

   "SHUT UP!"

   He drags me and pushes me roughly on the chair. I expect him to tie me but instead he catches Claire's hand and takes her with him. I hear the door lock. More tears pour down my eyes. I get off the chair and lie on the floor. I hate this. loneliness and darkness is my biggest enemy.

****

March 5th

Harry's POV:

   I wake up on hearing heavy rain and thunder. I look around and realize that there is no power shut so the room is pitch dark. I get out of bed and on the torchlight on my phone. I look outside the window and see it raining heavily. I sigh and walk out of my room.