Chapter 7

6th March

Abigail's POV

   My head hurts like as if there is an hammer hitting it. I slowly open my eyes to be faced by an adorable sight. Psycho guy is lying beside me, His hair is all over his face and small snores escape his mouth. He looks too innocent in his sleep that it's  almost impossible for me to believe that he can murder. Wait a minute.what is he doing beside me? I realize that I'm in his bed with him. I look under the sheets and find my clothes have been changed. I gasp in shock. What happened last night? All I remember is blanking out. Did he rape me? Oh gosh no no no no. Just the thought of that makes me wanna vomit. I try to get up but I feel weak. It's like my body is begging me to sleep and to be honest I am feeling very warm and cozy in his arms. I try to ignore my urge to sleep and use all my strength to sit up.  I look at his face and watch as his face frowns and unfrowns. I find it adorable and him too innocent which makes me wonder Maybe he is innocent? He gets angry everytime I call him murder. Maybe he didn't murder his wife, I don't think he could murder his own wife and have a daughter with him. But what if he is a psycho? But if he isn't then did he kidnap me? Lots of questions run in my mind making me confused. I need to find out If he's innocent or not. Something tells me my dad has something to do with all this, it's kind of obvious I guess. First I need to know his name. All I remember from the news is his face and the fact that he murdered his wife. This might be none of my business but now that he kidnapped me I need to find out his secrets and I will do it. At least I can do something useful with my life and help this man if he's innocent or hand him to the police if he's not. 

   "No no no please don't kill her," I hear him yell. I look at him and find him talking in his sleep. I wonder what he is dreaming about.

   "Please don't. I love her," he pleads.

   "No no no no." He starts shaking and I see tears run down his eyes.

   "Holly," he yells making me jump.

   "Hey wake up," I say tapping him slowly.

   "No no Holly don't leave me."

   Who is Holly? I look at him in confusion.

   "No it's all my fault," he says.

   I hesitate for awhile. Help him. But he's a murderer?! You don't know that. I give in to my conscience and I lie down again. I awkwardly wrap my arms around him.

   "It's okay. it's okay," I say while rubbing his back. He clings onto me making me gasp in shock.

   "Don't leave me Holly," he says holding me tight like I might disappear any moment. He probably thinks I'm that Holly girl.

   "I won't," I say. I don't know why I'm doing this. Its like my heart has a plan of it's own and wants to be nice to him even if he doesn't deserve it.

   Minutes later he stops talking and snores peacefully. I feel so safe and warm in his arms that it makes it hard for me to get up. My body starts begging  me to fall asleep in his arms. I haven't felt this safe ever since my mum died. I give up and let sleep take over my body once again.

   "Move away from me!"

   I feel myself roughly being pushed. I quickly open my eyes to find Psycho guy awake. He gets out of bed and mutters something. I try to sit up but I don't find the strength in me so I just lay back. I look at him and find his eyes dark once again. Oh no...

   "Why did you do that?" I ask and rub my elbow which I bumped into the wall when he pushed me.

   "Why were you holding me?"