Chapter 39

Third-person POV:

   The very next evening everyone appeared in court for the verdict. Sarah being the main evidence, confessed first about all her husband's wicked plans. Abigail hid the truth though. She never told how rude Harry was to her at first nor did she mention how many times he hurt her physically nor did she tell them how she lost her memory for a while. She hid that all because she wanted to save Harry. Of course, Zack's lawyer tried to nag her with questions and make Harry seem like the bad one but then the evidence (Nelson's confession) was given to the judge to make things stronger.

  Abigail was very confused hearing Neil confess everything against Zack but eventually, she realized he was the guy Harry spoke about.

   "You Ungrateful b**** how dare you!!" Zack yelled.

   "What made you do work against Zack?" A lawyer asked.

   "Zack killed my parents and took me in as a child. I didn't know of it until Harry proved it to me."

   "Didn't it cross your mind that he can be lying?" Zack's lawyer asked.

   "It did but I also did some research and I learned that it was true," Neil spoke.

   "Is that all?" The lawyer dug and he nodded.

   One by one everyone confessed. Even Harry's mother came to court to speak of the death of the Garfield's. Arnold showed up with proof of his parent's murder which was surprising considering how he wanted to stay low.

   After everyone had their words said, It was time for the last judgment.

   "I hereby predict that Zack Garfield Nelson Stardom guilty and will be given imprisonment for life. The people who were involved in this will be given a year imprisonment. Neil won't be getting imprisoned as requested but you do have to come and sign at the department every week for the next 6 months. So that means you aren't allowed to leave London until then."

  "On behalf of the FBI, I apologize for the hardships that we put Mr.Stuart and Mr.Timelton through. The department should have been more responsible but clearly, they weren't and we apologize. So has a penalty on our behalf we will not be charging custody for the commotion you two caused but you do have to pay an amount of 3000 pounds each as a  penalty. "

  Lewis nodded and looked at officer Ethan. He was like another father to Lewis and Harry. He always believed in them. The other night when Lewis called him and told him to meet him yesterday saying that he'll evidence the evidence to prove Harry innocent, he did not call the cops on him or arrest him. He met him and with full evidence, they rushed to arrest Zack.

   "has for your jobs-"

   "That won't be necessary your honour. My clients want to start a new life."

   "Well okay then. Both bank accounts and your property will be renewed. As for the property of Ab- I mean Natasha, you will be contacted regarding the details." Every one nodded.

  "The court is now dismissed."

   As soon as everybody started moving Harry and Natasha ran to each other. She jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms and legs around him. Harry felt pain shoot through his stomach but he held back the urge to groan. Natasha was in his arms and that's all that mattered at that moment. They both cried in joy as they held onto each other.

   Neil was silently watching this. He was heartbroken seeing the girl he loved in Harry's arms. He could see that they were in love. The way they looked at each other throughout the trail, the way they clung each other. Anyone could see that something was going on between them and hearing that Harry knew Abigail from childhood, Neil knew it was inevitable for Harry to not have feelings for her. After, all Abigail was such a charming young girl who everyone loved.