Chapter 8

"You skinny ugly bitch," she yells. I cover my ears as tears run down my eyes.

"Give that to me," she says while pulling my chain which my boyfriend got me.

"No," I scream and try stopping her but her friends hold onto me.

"I love him. Stay away," I yell.

She giggle and cuts the chain of my neck. I gasp as she throws the chain on the ground.

"Oops," she says.

"Oops," she says again while stamping the chain. The crystal on it breaks into pieces

"NOOOOOOOO!!" I cry.

"Now its gone."

She comes up to me and grabs my face. Her nails dig into my cheeks and I cry in pain. "Naive Naive Abby," she taunts, "How many times have I told you that Mark is mine."

"Stop stop please no," I beg, "Please it's paining."

Harold's POV

"Abby! Abby! what's wrong wake up?" I ask and shake her.

"No please its hurting," she says in her sleep.

"Abby you are having a nightmare."

"Abigail!" I scream and she opens her glossy eyes.

"Please please don't call me that please," she begs.

I don't understand why she hates me calling her that. Honestly I think Abby is a great name.

"Okay I won't call you that," I say.

I see her body shaking and terribly furiously as she cries. I feel sorry for her but I don't know what to do. To make matters worse the lights go out.

"Shit," I mutter.

"Ahhhh!" she screams making me jump. Did I hurt her?

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"No no! she's coming to get me," She says. What is she talking about?

"Ahhh she's hurting me," she yells.

Without even having second thought , I just wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. At once she tries struggling out of my grip but I don't let go.

"It's me. Don't get afraid. No one is here," I tell her.

"Yes they are. I can hear them speak. They are hurting me," she says but I don't hear anyone.

"I don't like the dark," she tells me. Then she wraps her tiny hands around me. That's when I'm conscious that I'm letting another girl touch me. I want to restrain myself from holding her but I'm not able to. It's like my heart has a plan of it's own which doesn't involve my revenge.

"No no no no," She continues mumbling.

"Shhh Abigail it's okay. No one is here. I'm here for you. Just close your eyes and go to sleep. Its okay," I coo.

I play with her hair and rub her back until she finally stops shaking and I hear snores. I try moving away but she tightens her grip around me. I sigh and close my eyes allowing myself to fall asleep with her in my arms.

****

7th March

Abigail's POV: