9 | Drawn back to you

-Maya-

I click against the keyboard of my laptop while I finish this last report.
I hear my phone ring beside me, seeing Noah's contact come up. My immediate instinct was something was wrong and I answered quickly then I should've.

"Hello?" "Hi mommy!" I hear Luna voice. "Honey is everything okay?" I ask.
"Everything's fine just seeing when you'll be home?" "Maybe in a hour?"

"A hour?" I hear Noah take the phone back.
"Im almost done." "You're too hard on yourself Maya." Noah softly says. His voice is a devilish voice with the slightest hint of angelic that makes you want to pray.

"If Luna needs to, just have her sleep there." Noah doesn't respond.
"Noah?" "Sorry it's just- There's no room for her here." "She can have my old room. You know, the one I had when I first moved in." "Right."

"I'll be there soon." With that, I hang up the phone.
I pack my laptop quickly to try and get home to Noah and Luna.
Noah? No, just Luna. Right?... Yes, just Luna.

I drive all the way to the mansion, seeing memories flashing before my eyes.
When I stand in front of the large door, I feel stuck for a moment.

Am I making the right choice? Will Luna truly be safe with Noah?

I gather my courage and knock of the door.
Noah opens the door wearing a black button up with black formal jeans.
"What are you so dressed up for?" I ask.
"Daddy says you and him are going on a date!" Luna intrudes.

I switch my gaze between Luna and Noah.
"Elena said she'll watch Luna." "I was never informed of this." "It was supposed to be a surprise." Me and Noah whisper back and forth.

"Goo!" Luna yells.
"She's pushy." Noah says. I throw my head back while a laugh erupts from my throat.
"Like you once." I say while I slightly push his chest in a friendly way.

The door slams in front of us and the air turns cold. Okay... awkward date, how fun!

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you." Noah cuts the silence.
"As long as you buy me food, we're good." I say, walking towards my car.

"We're not going in that." Noah points to my car. "Why not?" "Because we're taking mine."
Noah pulls his car keys out from his pocket while I hear his Ferrari beep behind me.

I turn and see the black car I took when I went through the traumatic incident.
"I think it missed you." "You or the car?"
"Why not both?"

Noah's hand snakes onto my waist while his other hand roams down from my shoulder to my hand.
I inhale a deep breath while I feel his lips brushing against my skin.

"You still smell as delicious as I remember." He whispers. "How could you remember after 5 years?" "How could I not?"

I feel his lips place gentle kisses on my skin. Goosebumps crowd my skin while I think of ways to calm myself down.

I finally use my strength to push Noah off me.
"Buy me dinner first!" I say.
"Can you be my dinner?" He ask. "Are you drunk?" "What the fuck, no!" "You're acting way too flirty today."

I stand on the passenger side of Noah's car, waiting for him to come and open the door for me.

He finally walks over and opens the door.
"Dinner should be interesting." He says.
"Don't count on dessert." I say back while I brush my fingers against his chest. Again, in a... friendly way?...

Thank you for reading today's chapter

I apologize for the slightly late update. School is kicking my ass and shoving tests down my throat when it should be Noah doing that-

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Stay healthy and safe, I love you babes. -R. <3

 <3