12 | Full of taste

-Maya-

I open my eyes to a empty bed. The bed sheets were too familiar.
My blood rushes to me and I immediately throw myself off the bed.

My naked body hits the wood floor. "Are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice call for me.
Hands wrap around my exposed waist to lift me onto the bed.

I make direct eye contact with the man. Noah.
"What happened last night?" I ask. "Do you want a recap?" He says a little too cocky for his own good.

"I can figure that out for myself" I push my hand against his bare chest.
"Why did you fall off the bed?" "To make sure I wasn't dreaming." I rub my head while Noah places his hand above mine.

"I have to get to work." "You just fell off the bed! Call in or something." Noah complains. "I'm not gonna call in."
Noah stares at me with eyes that say 'yes you will'. I move his hand away from me and stand from the bed.

"I'm not arguing with you right now."
"Then lets not argue."
Noah's hands snake around my waist and hold me close against his chest.

I feel my breath turn heavy while his right hand moves low, and lower, and lower.

"Stop." I quickly knock myself out of the naughty thoughts I'm having and quickly change in the bathroom.

*

"Mommy, am I not coming to work with you today?" Luna asks me while I pack my laptop. "No princess. You can stay with your dad." I rub my hand down her hair to reassure her.

"Or we can all go." Noah chimes in. "Yeah!" Luna gets excited.
"It's not a playground Noah, it's a office." "She'll behave, won't she?" Noah turns to Luna. "I will!" Luna says.

I roll my eyes at Noah and walk to the car, Noah and Luna both following me.

"You're driving." I hand the car keys to Noah while I put Luna into the backseat.
On the way to the office, Noah tries multiple times to grab onto my thigh. This isn't the time for that, especially with Luna in the car.

*

"Tio Santi!" Luna screams while running towards my brother.
"How are you, you troublemaker?" Santi picks her up and talks to her. "I've been good. Mommy and daddy are back together!"

I choke on my air and almost lose my balance. "Let's not jump to conclusions." I say to Luna and  Santi.
"Liar liar, pants on fire." Noah whispers behind my ear.

I slightly elbow Noah in the chest, making him back away from me.
"How about I take Luna for a little bit and you work on anything you need." Santiago says. "That would be perfect! Thank you!" "It's nothing."

I open my office door and breathe in the fresh scent. When I try to close my door, Noah pushes it open and slides inside before I have the chance to fight him.

"Can I get a little more privacy?" I ask. "You're office is a perfect place for privacy."

The way Noah looks at me has the meaning behind his words on full display.
"Stop it! Im here to focus, not suck your dick." "Now you're just teasing me."

I sit behind my desk, watching Noah move to the couch on the other side of the room.

"You look good behind that desk." He says. I roll my eyes at him and open my laptop.
"You'd look so much prettier on top of it though."

"Noah!" "Screaming my name already?" I can't do this anymore.
I stand from my seat and walk towards the couch he's sitting on.

"Either you let me work or you leave." I say to him.
"How about... neither."

Noah wraps his hands around my legs and pulls my to sit on his lap.
I straddle his body and he takes the advantage and pulls me into a kiss.

I won't lie, I love the way he's dominant. I've missed his radiating aura that drives me insane.

I give in and let my fingers dig into his hair while his hands grip my ass.
He pushes my hips toward, grinding against the large feeling begging to escape his pants.

"You wanna answer Lunas question again?" Noah whispers against my skin. "What question?" "Are her mommy and daddy back together?"

I chuckle while Noah's breath tickles my skin. "He'll have to work for it." "Mmm. You're such a prize."

Thank you for reading today's chapter

WE HAVE MAYA AND NOAH BACK TOGETHER! kinda-
She said he has to work for it so we'll see how this goes !!

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Stay healthy and safe, I love you babes. -R. <3

 <3