24 | Waitlist

-Maya-

I hear my alarm ringing beside my ears. As I reach to turn it off, someone beats me to it.
"Good morning." I hear Noah's voice above me. I don't even have to open my eyes to know he has a smirk on his face.

"Good morning." I say back. I feel Noah's lips softly touching my forehead as they roam down to my cheek, then my lips.

Noah's morning kisses feel gentle but needy. I gently place my hand on his cheek and brush my fingertips against his earlobe.
I hear Noah hiss before he pulls away.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, I just wouldn't want to make you late for work." Noah responds. "I co-own the company." I grab his tie and pull him back towards me. "I can go whenever I want."

Noah's eyes train down to my lips as he connects them again. He hovers himself over my body and I wrap my hands around his neck, letting my fingers crawl into his hair.

I feel his body slowly lower itself onto me, feeling his erection between my legs.
I take my hands to his shirt and start unbuttoning his top. Noah's hands follow my moves as he starts to lift my top from under me.

"Mommy, Daddy!" I hear Luna call for us from downstairs.
Our lips disconnect and I groan in frustration while Noah laughs at my distress.
"The price of having children." He says before placing a little peck on my lips and stands up.

Noah leaves the room and I get ready for work. When I walk downstairs, I see Noah watching Maya and Buddy playing in the living room.
"I'm going to work." I say to Noah. "Be safe." He responds and kisses my cheek.

*

"Ms. Castillo." My assistant knocks on my door. "Come in." I respond.
"Someone is here to see you." "Do they have a appointment?" I ask while keeping my eyes on my laptop.
"No, they said their a friend of yours." I lift my head up and send a questioning look to my assistant.

"Did you get a name?" I ask. "He said his name was Marco." Ah, him.
"Tell him I am busy the entire day." My assistant nods and closes my door.

I hear my phone ring beside me, and I see Noah's contact shine on the screen.
"Hello?" I answer. "Am I calling at a bad time?" Noah asks. "Of course not. Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, just curious on how you're doing." I feel my lips crawl into a smile.
"Well, everything's okay here. How's Luna?" I ask. "She's fine, her and Buddy are taking a nap right now, but I've been meaning to ask you something about her." "What is it?"

"When do you plan to enroll her into school?" Hmm, I actually never thought of that. Luna is at the age she should be in school already.
"We can discuss that together when I get home." I say into the phone as I place a file into my desk. "Sounds perfect." Noah responds.

A knock hits my office door and my assistant opens from behind. "Ms. Castillo, the same man insist you see him."
"What man?" I hear Noah ask into my ear. I mentally roll my eyes and shut my laptop close. "Tell him that I've gone home for the rest of the day." I say as I pack my laptop at leave this dreadful place.

*

I open the front door to a empty home.
"Noah!" I call out. No response. "Luna?" No response.

I close the door behind me and reach into my purse, ready to grab my gun if needed.
I slowly walk into the house, checking the living room first.

But before I could make it, I hear a loud scream behind me.
I turn and see Noah and Luna scaring me. I stop myself from grabbing anything in my purse and kneel to the floor to calm myself.

"Hi mommy!" Luna cheerfully calls. "Hi sweetheart. Who's idea was this?" I ask. Luna gives Noah a look then runs upstairs, keeping secrets like always.

Noah offers me his hand and I take it with no hesitation. He lifts me from the ground with more strength than I'd imagine. Too much that I hit his chest when I stand.

"We never finished our 'talk' earlier." Noah says. "Luna is still awake." I mess with his shirt to tease him. "I can definitely put her to sleep." I roll my eyes at him.
"Good luck with that."

"Meet me in the room, and I promise I'll have her asleep in 10 minutes." Interesting...
"Fine, 10 minutes." "Deal"

Thank you for reading today's chapter

Okay I'm done waiting, SMUT IS COMING AND I AM NOT TAKING NO FOR A ANSWER SO SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND READ!
love you :)
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter, stay healthy and safe, I love you babes. -R. <3

 <3