25 | Her rule's

-Noah-

"Please princess, It's good for you." I pout to Luna. "I'm not tired!" She crosses her arms as she sits on her bed.

Buddy runs into Lunas room and jumps on her bed. "See, even Buddy is tired." Luna rolls her eyes and lays herself in her bed.
"I want pancakes for breakfast tomorrow." She says as she flips her over to the other side and gives me her back. "Just like your mother." I mumble.

*

I finally got Luna to fall asleep after 30 minutes. When I walk into my room, Maya is sitting on my, as if she was waiting for me.
"30 minutes, Slade. I think you lost our bet." She crawls from the headboard of our bed to the end.

"I had a challenging obstacle, and we had to negotiate terms." Maya laughs. "She's a tough one." I walk to Maya and stand in front of her.

"So since I lost, what did you win?" I ask.
Maya stares at me for a few seconds before she places her hands on my chest. My eyes follow as her fingers unbutton my shirt, revealing my chest to her.

"We're doing this my way." She says.
As you want, my love.

-Mature Content-
Maya lays herself on the bed and pulls me down with her. Our lips connect as she pushes her body up and against me.
She then flips us over, putting her on top of me. Not that I'm complaining.

I feel her hand slithering on my chest like a snake. Maya gets more hungry with our kiss, letting our tongues find each with the craving to be touched.

Maya disconnected our lips and moves her body down. Her lips gently touch my chest, placing little pecks in different spaces. I hear her hands taking my belt off, and I feel the fabric of my pants slide down my legs.

"Don't move. Don't touch. Don't make a sound." She says. I let my body relax as I feel her wet lips wrap around my cock.
The sensation is a breath of heaven and I'm willing to die to feel this everyday. Her mouth knows how to make my surrender.

I move my hand to her hair, but she rips it off and places it beside me. What the fuck.
"I said don't touch." Damn woman.

She stands in front of me as she takes off her shirt, bra, and bottoms as well. As I lift myself to hold her close, she pushes me down again.
"You're breaking the rules." She says. "Sometimes rules are meant to be broken." Maya chuckles and crawls onto of me.

My eyes shut as Maya sits herself on top of me, taking my cock inside.
She starts off slow to test my limit. "You're playing way too much." I whisper to her. "That's the fun part." She whispers back.

Her hands rest on my chest as she picks up her speed. I try and grab her waist but she pushes me off once again.
"What kind of shit is this Maya?" I ask. "The kind that pisses you off." She continues at her slow speed, making me furious for more.

I finally have the strength to flip us over, putting me on top and in control now. "You're not playing by the rules." She says. I lift her legs and place them over my shoulder. "Fuck the rules." "But I would rather you fuck me." She says way too flirty for me to handle right now.

I push my into Maya at a speed that's make her eyes shut and her breasts bounce. Her mouth lets these beautiful sounds escape as I groan with every thrust.
Her body surrenders herself to me, and I'm all for it. I want to own her entire body to myself, engraving my name on her so people know who she belongs to.

Maya repeatedly curses out random words as I hold her legs, kissing her calve that's beside my face.
"You're too much to handle." She whispers out. "You're too close to talk." I can feel her getting tighter every second as I continue my thrusts.

I watch as Maya grips the bedsheets beside her and holds in her moans. "Don't do that." I say. "Do what?" "Don't hold back. Let me feel and hear everything you are trying to hide from me."
Maya chuckles, and I use that to my advantage to speed up my thrusts.

Her moans become louder and her breathing becomes heavier. I'm close to my limit as well, but she's a lot closer. Her back arches as she lets her mouth shut from making another loud moan, indicating she's cum.

I finish my last few thrust before I cum all over her chest. We catch our breaths and I stare at the dirty beauty in front of me.
"It's weird to stare, you know." She says. "And yet you have my cum all over your chest."
Maya takes her finger and takes my cum, placing it in her mouth and making my dick pulse.

"You still broke the rules." She pushes me off her and walks to the restroom. "You can't say you didn't like it." I say back. Maya chuckles as I watch her ass while she walks.

 Maya chuckles as I watch her ass while she walks

Thank you for reading today's chapter.

FINALLY WE GOT SOME SMUT THANK YOU! Now that we have smut, time to bring back some drama!! :)
Also happy new year everyone ! <3

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Stay healthy and safe, I love you babes. -R. <3

 <3