11 | Craving you

-Maya-

-Mature Content-
Noah carry's me to his room as if I weight like a feather.
He easily opens his door, closes, and locks the door with little effort.

My back hits the bedsheets while Noah hovers above me. I gently grab his cheeks and pull him down to kiss me again.

His hands roam under my top, burning my skin with his touch.
"You have no idea how much I've missed you." Noah whispers in between the kiss.

I pull on the hem of his shirt, signaling him to take it off.
He breaks our lips and slides his shirt off above his head. I observe his abs, much more visible than before.

I slide my fingers against his chest, hearing him suck in a breath when my fingers lightly brush against this tattoos.

He brings our lips back together and I wrap my legs around his waist again.
I lift my hips and press against his growing erection. His pants do little effort to hide it.

I hear Noah groan, biting my lip in the process. "Fuck." He mutters.
"I need you Maya." He digs his fingers into my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Then take me. I'm all yours."
Noah connects our lips but this time, the kids is rough and needy.
I let our tongues dance together while he lets his hand slide into my jeans.

I feel Noah's finger play with my clit, making me moan into our kiss.
"Struggling already?" He teasingly says.

I tug on his hair. "Please." He bites my lip. "Begging sounds so sweet and devious at the same time when it comes from your mouth."

He lets 2 fingers inside my already soaked pussy. I gasp at the way he fingers feel. I've missed this feeling.
He slowly moves them while torturing me.

"You're fucking drenched. All for me." He whispers against my skin. His hot breath spreads goosebumps across my body.
I arch my back while I cover my mouth. The sensation is better than before.

"Don't do that." He takes my hand off my mouth and places it above my head.
"Let me hear that gorgeous mouth make those sinful noises for me."

I can't keep quiet when he takes his fingers and pumps them inside me.
With each thrust, his fingers tease my g-spot, pushing me closer to the edge.

"Fuck!" I moan repeatedly. I try to grab onto the bedsheets but Noah interlocks his hand with mine. I dig my nails into his skin, hearing him hiss.

"You're gonna make me cum." I say while panting. He immediately stops and takes his fingers out.
"I've waited 5 years to make you cum for me again, and this isn't how I want to do it."

-Noah-

I grab Maya's waist and flip her over, her bare chest now touching the bedsheets.
I take my hand and wrap it inside her hair, pulling her closer to me.

I line my cock to her entrance, teasing her with my tip,
"Please." She softly begs. "I'm sorry I didn't hear." "Please fuck me!" She says loud and clear.

I let my cock slide it on its own while I take in the amazing feel. Her walls tighten around my cock like she's made just for me. Perfectly fitted to be mine.

I keep a tight grip on her hair while I let my other hand hold her waist. I thrust into her, hearing the moans from her mouth encourage me.

Her nails dig into the bedsheets while I her eyes remain shut from the pleasure we share. I let my moans run wild with her.

"I've missed you." She moans out. "Show me how much you've missed me."
I pull my cock out from Maya and lay myself on the bed.

Maya gets on top of my hips and makes my body worship her with zero effort.
The way she rides my cock has me thinking like a drug addict.

I grip her hips and move them in sync with my body. Her hands lay on my chest for support while I let my head throw itself back from the feeling.

"Cum for me." She takes my jaw and makes our eyes connect.
"Give me every last drop." She shows that innocent smile while saying those devious words.

I lift her slightly to adjust and go a erotic speed inside her. The way her breasts bounce with each of my thrust is a show. She shuts her eyes and lets all the moans escape her mouth.

I moan loud while I hear my climax coming closer. Maya begs for me repeatedly, only encouraging me more.

I finally reach my point and relax, feeling Maya fall against my chest and catching her breath.

"That was beyond words." She whispers. "I'm speechless."
"I'm empty." I say back. "I doubt that. You can go up to countless rounds."
"Wanna test that theory?"

Thank you for reading today's chapter

You might have noticed I missed 2 updates. I apologize and the upcoming sad news.
I sadly have to change my schedule. I can't balance school and writing when it's a daily thing. I will now only update on Tuesday's and Thursday's.

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Stay healthy and safe, I love you babes. -R. <3

 <3