chapter 2 | no

There was something about that girl back there she was so small and looked like she could break at any second, she had the cutest eyes and for some reason when she called me pretty i felt something but i cant describe what it was but it kind of fe...

There was something about that girl back there she was so small and looked like she could break at any second, she had the cutest eyes and for some reason when she called me pretty i felt something but i cant describe what it was but it kind of felt nice. All i know is her name and i'm already talking about this girl as if i'm in love with her how pathetic.

Once I reach my house I dread going in because I already know the amount of lectures I'm gonna receive, I have my own house obviously but dad doesn't think it's safe for me to be alone so most of the time I spend it here. As soon as I walk in through the door dad,Recce, and Chris are already walking up to me 'damn it'. "Where the hell have you been Alessandro we've been calling you all night not once did you pick up you had your sister worried" dad says to me.

"I'm sorry I stayed at my house and I fell asleep" I tell them all wanting them to leave so that I could go see asteria. "Next time let us know where you're going Alessandro" dad tells me and I nod while going up stairs to asterias room I knock on her door and I hear her say come in. "Alessandro where were you" she ask coming up to hug me looking worried. "I'm sorry steria i promise I'll make sure to call every time I go out now" I say to her while patting the top of her head which she hates.

After we talk for some time I leave her room and when I walk out I see Recce leaning against the door to my room once he sees me he gives me a smirk "so where were you last night" he asks me while getting off my door. I walk into my room and so dose Recce closing the door behind him "I already told you guys were I was" I say rolling my eyes and sitting on my bed.

"Are you sure you were at your house because I'm pretty sure I saw you at the spot with a girl" and when he says that I instantly look up from my phone at him "I don't even know who she is I went to the spot and saw her there she looked lonely so I sat with her" I tell him trying to get him to stop asking me questions.

"I'm sure your father would love to hear that there is a women in your life now" he tells me and I stand up blocking the door stoping him from leaving I tell him not to say anything "what's her name" he asks with a dumb smile on his face "Maeve" I tell him with a straight face "alright that's all I wanted to know I won't tell your father" he says to me moving me away from the door and leaving.

God if my dad found out I was talking to a girl he would loose his shit and tell me how he was finally gonna get grand kids he's always asking me if I have a girlfriend and every time I say no he pouts like a little girl. If my mom were here I know she would be the same.

I sigh as I look at the picture of my mom on my night stand she was the most beautiful woman in the world dad is always telling us how stubborn she was I see that's who asteria got It from she was so young when she was taken from us only 19 dad had found kaiden the guy who killed mom two years after and made him suffer a pain worse that death.