Chapter 8 | appreciate

Trigger warning for this chapter Sexual assault ——————————————————-

Sexual assault
——————————————————-

It was seven thirty I was already ready for school but I was just waiting for Apollo to come pick me up father still hadn't come home and I was begging to worry for him. I know I shouldn't because of everything he's done but I just can't help it. I was thinking of father when I heard a honk coming from outside and I knew Apollo was here for me.

I run out of the house with my book bag once I got into Apollo's car I smile at him and he smiles back everyone was always scared of Apollo and the other guys because they always have scary looks on their faces but not with me they always smiled at me I wonder why. "Goodmorning Princess you look beautiful as always" Apollo says to me while looking ahead at the road "thank you Apollo you look very handsome" I tell him letting out a small giggle and he laughed slightly looking at me with a look I couldn't read.

We pulled up to the school and the other guys were already there they came up to us and they all hugged me asking me how I was just like they've done since we first met. We all made our way towards our first class.

I was now leaving the nurses office with ice on my wrist because I fell during gym, I decided to go to the restroom to get some napkins to wrap the ice with because it was too cold on its own and the nurse lady didn't give me a napkin. Once I was all sorted I left the restroom but not before being stopped by some guy who I recognized was with the other guy from the football game last night.

"Where you going pretty lady" he says to me while getting really close to my face and I was now starting to get really uncomfortable "excuse me but I have to head to the lunch room" I told him while trying to leave but he held both of my hands firmly in one of his and it was hurting so I let out a whimper.

"Not so fast" he says to me as his other hand starts to Rome around my body "please let me go" I say to me trying as hard as I can for him to get off me and with just my luck no one was in the halls. "My friend wanted to have fun with you but I guess I'll be the first" he tells me while gripping one of my boobs.

Before he could go any further we heard foot steps coming our way and he immediately lets go and walks away but not before threatening me not to say anything. I see the guys coming Over asking me if my wrist was alright "hey guys I'm just gonna head home I don't feel too well" I tell them and they all ask if I needed them to take me but I wanted to be alone so I told them I was fine.

Once I made my way out of the school and far enough where no one from there would recognize me i started sobbing and hyperventilating feeling as if all the air was being taken from me and I couldn't do anything to stop it. All I did was cry and cry until I made it to the one place I knew I was safe the clearing but he was there so I just put my head down and I tried to walk away as quietly as possible.

"Hey Princess" he says 'dang it' I thought to my self "hi" I said lowly praying he doesn't hear me crying, I soon see his shoes right In front of me and he put his had under my chin lifting my head up to look at him, I could see the anger in his eyes "why are you crying" he asks sternly but u don't respond and I just lol down.

"Princesa I'm gonna ask you one more time and I expect an answer, why are you crying" he says to me even more sternly if that was even possible but I couldn't tell him I tried telling him but I just cried harder. He pulled me into a hug "shh angel it's ok I'm here" he tells me while gently rubbing my back.

Soon we are sitting down by the big tree and he's holding my hand while rubbing it with his thumb "you wanna tell me what happened now angel" he asks me but this time his tone was gentle and soft. I took a deep breath before explaining what happened to him, when I was finished telling him what happened he look extremely angry.

"What's his name sweetheart" he asks me but I wasn't sure I only knew he hung out with some mean guys that go to my school so that's what I told Alessandro, he told me it was ok and to just describe what he looked like to him so I did. After that we sat in silence and I just admired how pretty he is.

"I can't believe people like you still exist angel" he says while looking up at me but I just look at him confused "what do you mean" I ask "your pure, always happy, innocent, and your always smiling how do you do it mi amor" he tells me while gently squeezing my hand.
{my love}

I smile at him "well aless sometimes you just have to take a moment and appreciate the things that do make you happy, so tell me what makes you happy Alessandro" I tell him with all honesty, it is true I have to remind myself sometimes of the good things I have.

"με κάνεις ευτυχισμένη αγάπη και ακόμα προσπαθώ να καταλάβω πώς" he tell me and I giggle "Alessandro I don't know what you said" I tell him and he gives me a soft smile "not many things make me happy amor" he tells me and I grown a little Poor Alessandro "well I hope one day you find something that makes you the happiest in the world" I tell him with a big smile.
{you make me happy love and I'm still trying to understand how}

"έχω ήδη" I hear him say lowly "it was good to see you Alessandro but I have to go home and thank you, i don't usually get much comfort so I really appreciate it" I tell him while standing up and patting my trousers down to make sure there isn't grass in them, he looks at me with an expression that's asking 'what do you mean' but i just smile and walk away.

"Bye love i hope to see you again soon!" I yell out to him to make sure he heard me because I was already at a distance "you will amor!" He yells back out and I giggle almost forgetting what I have to go back home to.
{love}

————————————-
Ig : fa11ingforher
Tiktok : fa11ingforher
Ig : maevemalivia
Ig : alessandroderey