Chapter 20 | safe

Alessandro and I were driving back home after we went to my house to say I was worried about what was going to happen to my father was an understatement I know I shouldn't because of all the horrible things he's done but I can't help it

"You're safe now mi amor I won't let anyone hurt you anymore" Alessandro said before I fell asleep, I was woken up my Alessandro when we made it to his house it was dark out and we were standing outside because I liked being outside when it was dark, I like looking at the starts.

I was sitting on top of the trunk while Alessandro was leaning on it we stayed there for a while when Alessandro spoke up "let's go inside and head to bed then tomorrow we can go to heavens cafe and get you raspberry cookies and a smoothie" he said and my eyes widened "really" I asked and he nodded.

I squealed while jumping off the trunk and basically sprinting inside, we walked up to his room, I got ready for bed and we laid together but as soon as he thought I was asleep he left and I think it's to go see my dad I grabbed my phone and messaged Apollo.

Me: hey I can't sleep :/

Apollo: what's wrong Princess

Me: idk I just can't sleep

Apollo: you can stay with me tomorrow night if you want ok?

Me: ok thank you pollo !

Apollo: no problem now try to sleep Princess good night I love you :)

I set my phone down on the counter and tried my best to sleep and eventually I did. When I woke up I felt someone holding onto me and when I turned it was Alessandro l, he was sound asleep while holding me close to him.

He looked so peaceful making me giggle then his eyes opened slightly "you know it's rude to stare darling" he said and I pouted "I wasn't staring" I told him and he hummed then unexpectedly I was laying on my back while he was on top of me tickling me.

"Stop Alessandro I'm ticklish" I told him while laughing and soon he stopped and just stared at me. I could feel my cheeks heat up and I looked everywhere but at him "Princess" he said and I looked at him "you're beautiful" he told me and I smiled.

He told me to get dressed and I did when I was ready we left to heavens cafe and when we got there he ordered for me which I was thankful for because I didn't feel like doing much talking today. "Sandro I was wondering if I could stay with Apollo tonight" I asked him afraid that he would snap like my dad.

He grabbed my hand gently and rubbed it with the pad of his thumb "of course you can mi amor whatever makes you feel comfortable" he said and I smiled letting out a breath of relief.

I have to admit that it felt odd not getting scolded or hit for asking something, I guess with was just what I had gotten used to because of my father. We ate and I drank my smoothie in silence then Alessandros phone rang "are you ready to go home doll my dad want to formally meet you again" he said and I nodded.

The entire way I was nervous I know I had met his dad already but this time it would be different "don't me nervous love my dad already adores you" Alessandro said making me feel slightly better but my stomach still felt like it was being stormed by millions of butterflies.

We reached the house and I took a couple of deep breaths.

Here goes  nothing.

————————

Hii friends sorry for not updating in a while but how is everyone I hope you're good :)

Also I apologize for the short chapter