Chapter 9 | dead

"Alessandro!" I hear my dad yell 'well here we go' I thought to my self "Alessandro what the hell you have someone in the basement" he says to me while bursting into my room with the other guys behind him

"Alessandro!" I hear my dad yell 'well here we go' I thought to my self "Alessandro what the hell you have someone in the basement" he says to me while bursting into my room with the other guys behind him. I was getting ready to go kill the bitch who out his hands on Maeve, he wasn't hard to find I just waited out side of her school until he came out.

Without a word to my dad I made my way to the basement and when he saw me he cried like a little bitch "please man let me go" he cried out but i just laughed, dad and the guys were now right behind me but they didn't say anything because they knew I wouldn't bring anyone to the basement if it wasn't a good reason.

"No clay Im not going to do that because you see i have this friend, actually you might know her her names Maeve yeah well you see earlier she was crying and when I asked her what had happened she told me a little story about what you did to her" I told him and as soon as I said her name his face completely changed to a look of panic.

"So since you like putting your hands on women specially my women, without their consent I guess I'll just have to cut them off won't i" i told him completely forgetting the guys were here.

"Please man I didn't know she was yours" he yells like a pathetic little bitch "so that gave you the right to touch her!" I yell at him before slicing one of his hands off and he cried out in agony but I didn't care. A did some more things to him before shooting him in the head.

I was completely covered in blood at this point so I head up to my room walking into my bathroom and i turn on the shower then I get in after I took off all my clothes. Once I'm in I let out a sigh thinking of Maeve I felt happy thinking about her and I couldn't even understand how in such a little amount of time she could have me feeling like this.

I know it's wrong of me to want her because she's pure and she would make it a day in the word I live in but I can't stay away from her, I've finally found something that I want and care for and I'll be damned if I let it all go but I didn't want to put her in danger, I know that if I tell my dad and the guys how I feel they'll protect her with their life but dad would never let me live that down because he would always argue with me telling me how one day I'll find the person I'll love forever and I always told him he was wrong and that would never happen.

Once I finish showering I change and head down stairs where dad and the guys are, once dad noticed me he gave me the biggest smile ever i swear he looks like and idiot "soooo Alessandro who's Maeve" my dad says and I roll my eyes at him "a friend" I respond to him with no emotion showing "just a friend" he questions and i can see recce is smirking at me.

"Yes dad" I tell him and he just nodded his head but I know he doesn't believe me 'whatever'

——————————
Ig : fa11ingforher
Tiktok : fa11ingforher
Ig : maevemalivia
Ig : alessandroderey