Chapter 19 | yours

I'm driving Maeve to my house now, there's no way in hell I'm going to let her go back to her so called father

I'm driving Maeve to my house now, there's no way in hell I'm going to let her go back to her so called father. I look over at her and she's asleep, her head is leaning on the window of my car she looks so peaceful by the bags under her eyes I can tell she hasn't slept well in a while, it has me wondering how long it's actually been since she's slept well.

We pull up to my house I look at her and she's still asleep but her head is facing my direction so instead of waking her up I quickly climb out of the car and run to her side. I opened the door then I picked her up gently. Once I was inside I ignored everything and went up to my room, I placed her on my bed making sure to cover her before going back downstairs.

Everyone was looking at me with the exact same look "what" I asked making everyone look away quickly while muttering something. "Papa I need to talk to you" I told my dad as I walked to my office, I sat down at my desk while my dad sat on one of the couches in the office "what do you want to talk about Alessandro" he asked.

"Maeve" I said then I proceeded to tell him what Maeve had told me in the hospital about her father after I was done my dad looked furious it amazes me how I'm such a short amount of time and with them only meeting once my dad has grown to care for Maeve but I guess it's just what she dose.

"Do we know where he is right now" he asked and I shook me head no. "I haven't asked Maeve..she just got out of the hospital like two hours ago dad I don't want to storm her with questions until she ready and ok" I said and he nodded while smiling at me with pride.

"Your mother would be so proud of you.. I'll go make dinner for the sweet girl she must be hungry and don't worry I'll take it up to your room I don't think she'll want to socialize especially with your sister" he said and walked out of the office.

'Your mother would be so proud of you'

I quickly wipe the tears that are ready to escape my eyes then I head back to my room when I walked in Maeve wasn't in the bed I looked around and finally noticed she was standing in the balcony. "πριγκίπισσα your supposed to be resting" I told her catching her attention.

"You have a beautiful garden I love all the flowers and the colors" she said complete ignoring what I said before making me chuckle. "It was my moms every day I go out and water it.. she was kinda like you she loved being outside, she loved flowers and her and dad used to go to the spot all the time" I said making her smile.

"Your mother sounds like a wonderful lady" she said and I pulled out a photo of her that I always carry around with me and showed her "oh my goodness she's beautiful" she said and I smiled.

"My mother would've loved you Maeve" I said making her smile big. "She passed away when my sister and I were only a week old" I told her and she frowned "I'm so sorry love" she said.

"Dad is always telling me stories about her" I said. We stood in a comfortable silence for a while "I should get going now.. thank you for everything you've done for me" she said making me look at her confused. "What are you talking about.. where are you going" I asked her and walking in front of her so she couldn't leave.

"Home"

"No Maeve I'm not letting you go back home to your dad" I told her and she frowned " but I don't want to intrude here plus all my things are at my house" she said. "Your never intruding and if you want your stuff Then I'll go with you to your house you can get what you need and we'll come back" I told her and she just nodded.

"Let's go"

We left and went to her house with some guys behind us in another car to collect her dad while we're there. We pulled up and I saw her small hands shaking so I grabbed them and made her face me "you don't have to go in if you don't want to we can always go and buy you some new clothes and whatever you need" I told her and she shook her head opening the door.

She unlocked the door and her dad was there sitting on the couch he turned and quickly stood up "Maeve darling who's this" he asked in a sweet tone "this is my friend sir" she answered him with a stutter while looking down.

"Go upstairs and get your things πριγκίπισσα ill be talking to this guy" I whispered to her and she nodded then walked upstairs. I called tony and Bobby in and they grabbed Maeve's dad he tried to fight back but he couldn't "I'm going to cause you so much pain you'll be begging for me to just kill you but I won't I'll keep going and then when I feel that you're ready I'll feed you to the dogs" I told him with a smile.

"Take him Home and throwing him in the basement" I ordered and they soon threw him in the car and left Maeve also came down with two bags and we walked back to my car.

It was a long ride back home so she fell asleep pretty quickly.

"Everything will be alright now raspberry you won't have to worry about a thing anymore"

—————————

Hii lovelies how have you guys been it's been a while but I'm back :)