Chapter 16 | left

Trigger warning for this chapter Mentions of abuse  Suicide attempt ——————————————————

Mentions of abuse
Suicide attempt
——————————————————

He left

I know I shouldn't be sad because I told him to go but once he step out the hospital door my heart hurt and I didn't know why but I couldn't be so selfish to ask him to stay I mean he found out information about his mother I couldn't tell him not to go.

All that happened about six months ago and I haven't heard from Alessandro since then I'm begging to think that 'little bit' isn't so little. After I had gotten home from the hospital I had gotten the worst beating of my life and I have all the scars from that day.

Two months ago I was back to normal well except for the beatings I still received. Apollo and the guys haven't left my side since I'm guessing Alessandro had probably told Apollo what happened even though they don't really seem to like each other.

Im now leaning my self on the wall of the last bathroom stall at school. Earlier father had sent me a message his daily reminder of how worthless I was to him and that had me thinking on how the couple of seconds my hear had stopped the day I was shot there was nothing and i felt at peace.

Ever since then I had been contemplating if that's how it was really going to be I wasn't scared anymore but I also thought of what I'd that's not how it really is but honestly at this point I didn't really care.

I pulled out a bottle of pills more specifically drugs I had gotten when I first got out of the hospital for the pain I emptied out the entire bottle and put them all in my mouth while drinking out of my water bottle.

I sat there for a few minutes until I started to feel it and panic soon started to consume me I don't want this anymore quickly running out of the restroom while stumbling a bit I run out to the back of the school where the boys are usually smoking.

By the time I got there I was hyperventilating and my vision was becoming blurry "hey hey what's wrong Princess" Apollo says to me and I hold up the empty bottle of pills not being able to talk "oh god what did you do Maeve" Ruslan says to me and all the guys look panicked.

"I don't want to die yet" was the last thing I said to them before I was consumed by pure darkness.

————————
Sorry for the short chapter