Chapter 12 | the date

Oh my goodness he ask me out on a date

Oh my goodness he ask me out on a date. I have only gone on a date once in my life but it was the worst first date ever, I'm so excited he so nice and has become one of my best friends I can't wait for later. As I was getting my things from my locker and getting ready to go home Apollo came out from behind me and hugging me.

When I turn round to face him I gasped there was a bruise on his face "what happened Apollo" I ask him with worry bringing up my hand and gently touching his cheek making sure not to hurt him "nothing princess just a little accident" he says while grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on it.

"Princess please be careful with Alessandro" he says and I'm taken back a little how dose he know Alessandro are they friends "what do you mean" I ask him, why would I need to be careful around Alessandro he's nice and I'm sure he wouldn't hurt me.

"He's a dangerous man" he says to me and I furrow my eye brows in confusion. "Oh dose he do the same thing as you" I tell him and he looks up at me letting out a sigh "yes Princess he dose that's why I need you to be very careful" he tells me and I make a promise to him that I would be careful.

While walking home I think back on what Apollo told me. Apollo had told me a while ago that what he dose for work is dangerous but he never exactly told me what it is he worked as and that always made me curious, I also always found my self thinking of the night he gave me the jacket.

I was making my way home when Apollo came up to me "hey Princess I have something for you" he told me while pulling out a jacket from behind his back.

"I need you to promise you'll always wear this when your alone" he tells me and puts it on me. I look up at him and he looks down at me with some unknown emotion, what I least expect was for him to lean down and kiss me but I kissed him back while running my hands through his hair.

"Promise" he asked me

"I promise Apollo" I tell him

That was my first ever kiss, we didn't talk about it again after that. After being in deep thought for a while I noticed I had reached my house and as soon as I walk in the smell of smoke and alcohol hit my nose.

I try and walk as quickly and quietly as I could but my father noticed me and called out to me. When I didn't respond he walked up to me and harshly turned me around "I'm fucking talking to you bitch" he says to me while extremely close, I could smell the alcohol and smoke in his breath.

"I'm sorry father" I say to him trying to get away but he punched me and I fell onto the ground "next time listening when I'm talking" he says to me while walking up to his bedroom. I try my best not to cry because father always says crying and showing emotion is weak but I just can't help it.

Once I'm in my bedroom I lay in my bed and think of everything I've done in my life to deserve this pain. Before when everything first started happening I would pray that it would all stop but when I saw it wasn't working I stoped now I only pray that I'm taken from this cruel world.

I finally leave my bed after some time and I get into the shower to get ready, my mood instantly becomes better when I remember what I'm getting ready for, once I'm out of the shower I pick what I'm going to wear and I just stick to a white floral dress and white converse and I know your thinking converse probably won't work with a dress but it looks quite good and I love converse.

I let my hair air dry because it drys pretty fast my hair is brown and curly it reaches a little bit higher than mid back but not too much. By now my father is probably drunk and asleep but I still take caution and I make my out side as quietly as possible and I begin making my way towards the spot.

Apollo <3: have fun tonight Princess I love you text me when you get home safely

Maeve: ok I love you too !

When I reach to spot Alessandro is already there waiting for me and when he sees me he smiles "you look beautiful angel" he says to me while grabbing my hand and leading me to his car and let me tell you it's so nice. "Your car is so nice" I say while looking at the car in awe.

"I'm glad you like it angel" he tells me and opens the passenger door letting me in and closing the door while making his way towards the other side when I'm in i put my seat belt on and I wait for Alessandro, he gets in and starts the car he's about to drive off put I stop him "put your seat belt on mister" I tell him and he chuckles then puts it on.

He looks at me and I nod letting him know that he can drive off. We drove for a while until we pull up to a fancy looking place. "Welcome to Apollo's palace angel" he says to me and I look up it's so nice and big, I giggle a little 'I'll have to show this to Apollo this place has his name' I thought to myself .

Alessandro comes around and opens the door for me and when I'm out of the car he grabs my hand and holds it while we make our way inside. When we are inside I gasp it was beautiful. When I finally finished looking at how beautiful this place is I noticed there was people in the middle of the room dancing.

"Is this a party" I ask him and he looks down at me "kinda it's only people I know" he says and I nod, he pulls me in holding my waist while we walked.

—————————-

The palace deja vu ?? ;)

Also the dress at top is what Maeve is wearing