Chapter 14 | leaving

I brought her to Apollo's palace it used to be named something else but once Apollo's parents had him they named the palace after him I have to admit it was beautiful and huge, this was usually where the mafia party's and event's took place but to...

I brought her to Apollo's palace it used to be named something else but once Apollo's parents had him they named the palace after him I have to admit it was beautiful and huge, this was usually where the mafia party's and event's took place but today it was only people I knew and was ok with her being around.

"Come angel" I tell Maeve while grabbing her hand and leading her to where most people were dancing "I don't really know how to dance" she tells me and I chuckle while telling her to just follow my lead. While we are dancing I can't help but stare at her and how beautiful she is. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Happy birthday angel" I say to her while kissing her cheek and she looks down while blushing profusely all of a sudden there's commotion everywhere people are screaming, running, and in that moment I don't  think of anything but getting my angel out of here.

"Angel come quick" I tell her while pulling her out of the palace once we're close to my car I hear someone call out for me and I instantly feel my blood run cold with that voice "Alessandro de Rey pleasure to finally meet you" Nico says to me

"Nico I've been meaning to talk to you" I say with gritted teeth I could kill him right here but I don't want my angel seeing that side of me "this your chica" he says and I'm on high alert now with him mentioning Maeve "that's none of your business" I say to him.
{chick}

Nico pulled out a gun and I felt my heart drop the heart I didn't believe existed until Maeve "well if she isn't you wouldn't mind me killing her so we can have a private conversation" he says and I see her eyes slightly go wide. "I'm giving you a a chance to leave Nico so take it" I say even though I knew if I let him go dad would be mad at me but I won't risk Maeve life.

"Your papa wouldn't like that now would he, also how's your mom" he says to me 'son of a bitch' with that last sentence I wasn't able to stay composed how dare he mention my mom the very same one he had killed I pulled out my gun and aimed it straight to his head "now now Alessandro let's be civil put the gun down" he says 'is this bitch serious'.

"You brought this upon yourself you thought I wouldn't find out you were the one that ordered Kaiden to kill my mom" I said to him and he looks like he's going to shit himself 'pussy' I thought. Before I could say anything her pulled the trigger twice and shot Maeve.

Panic quickly start to flood me and I shoot Nico on both of his knees "someone call 911 now!" I yell out to some of my men that had come along behind Maeve and I but I don't think she noticed "and get my dad and the guys out here!" I yell out again.

Maeve looks up at me like a deer at head light her hand covered in blood and the center of her white dress was now a crimson red before she can collapse I caught her in my arms and sat us down I was leaning against my car while holding her body and one of my hands applying pressure on her wound.

"I shouldn't have gotten close I'm sorry angel" I say to her while rocking her in my arms 'please don't take her ways from me' I thought to myself "please stay with me Angel" I say to her and I start thinking back on how lonely and sad I was before her. I always find my self thinking How could this small teenage girl have me feeling like this in a short amount of time.

"Alessandro It's ok I'm not going anywhere" she says to me and I noticed here eyes slowly starting to close and I begin to panic even more "angel keep your eyes open for me the ambulance is almost here" I tell her trying to keep her eyes open 'god where the hell are the paramedics'.

"I can't I'm really tired" she tells me while slowly placing her hand on top of mine and with that I couldn't stop the tears from falling 'mama please help me' I thought while looking up and crying "please please stay angel keep those gorgeous eyes open for me" I beg to her but soon she falls lip in my hands.

I see dads car drift into the parking lot him and the other guys get out quickly and run out to us "dad what do I do she can't die not now help me" I say to him as he got closer to us him and Recce look like they want to cry as if their remembering something.

"Please" I cry out to the sky if there is a god out there please don't take her away from me, soon the ambulance pulls in and they take her from my arms instantly working on her "her hearts not beating" a lady calls out and my eyes go wide a man starts pumping on her chest for a while when the woman says that her heart is beating again they all get into the ambulance and drive off to the general hospital.

"We'll meet you there" my dad says still in shock and I get into my car and speed of to the hospital when I get there they tell me she's in surgery and that I have to wait. Dad and the guys get here shortly.

I was pacing around the room when a doctor comes out "she's out of surgery and is stable you guys can go in and see her now if you'd like" he says to us and I thank him then I basically sprinted to her room.

She was sleeping and I just kept on thinking about how I almost lost her today.

It's been a couple hours dad and I talked about Corrigan and how he's been trying to make a bunch of moves on us then we came up with something and even thought I didn't like the plan I knew it had to be done. When I walked back into Maeve's room she was awake.

"Angel I'm glad your ok" I say to her and she smiles at me big but doesn't talk because her mouth is full of raspberry pudding "woah there raspberry we don't want you to choke now do we" I tell her and she giggles a little.

"Listen angel I have to go away and do something important for a little I found out some other things about my mom that could be of use but if you don't want me to go I can stay" I tell her 'please tell me to stay' I thought to my self.

She gave me a small smile then grabbed my hand "go" she say to me and I frown a little but I nod and give her a kiss on the forehead while making my way out but before my leg leaves the room I look back at her. "Keep going Alessandro and don't look back not even for me" she say to me with a smile

"I'll come back to you My love I promise"

And with that I was gone.

————————-

Sorry for the long chapter.