Chapter 4 | trouble

I hate this world and everything it's taken from me, my mother and my happiness but I love my dad for everything he has done for me and Asteria but even he can't deny every kid need their mother but he did one hell of a job taking mom the role of ...

I hate this world and everything it's taken from me, my mother and my happiness but I love my dad for everything he has done for me and Asteria but even he can't deny every kid need their mother but he did one hell of a job taking mom the role of both parents.

It was seven fifteen when I got a call from an unknown number "who the hell are you and why are you calling me" I said as soon as I answered the phone at first I didn't hear anything coming from the other line but then I heard my dads voice come through.

"Alessandro I need your help I found the castanos warehouse where they've been keeping all those girls I need you to bring all our men out here now" I hear him say in one breath before hanging up. I instantly push my self off of the desk chair and I head in the conference room where all our men usually are while working.

"Alright listen up everyone Azrael found the warehouse where the castanos have keeping the girls their trafficking we need to head out there now!" I yell before heading out to my car and speeding off to the location my father sent me remembering to also send it to the other men.

Once I reach the warehouse I find my dad and the other guys talking amongst themselves the other men still haven't gotten here so we have to wait once they do get here dad explains the plan to them and we all get everything we need out of the cars.

We made our way closer to the warehouse killing some guards on the way once we reach the front one of our men breaks down the door and all that was heard from then were the sound of guns going off, we all separate and go our different ways shooting down all the men in the house.

"Boss we found them" one of the men say holding open what seems like a door to some kind of basement dad Recce and I head down there, what I see makes me wonder how someone could be so disgusting and cruel women tide up and beaten the oldest being maybe forty and the youngest looking no older than fifteen. The castanos are going to pay for everything they have done.

We start helping the women out and handing them to our other men so they can get them to safety while dad was helping the last girl I see a door at the end of the row of rooms I make my way towards it but when I try to open it it's completely locked.

"No puedes entrar allí" I hear the girl say Recce and dad look up at me confused "por qué" I ask her confused as to why I wouldn't be able to go in there.
{you can't go in there}
{why}

"Allí es dónde el señor nico tiene su señora" she tells me and I look at her confused because I didn't know nico had a wife "what are you guys talking about Alessandro" dad asks me and I tell him that she's talking about nicos wife being in the room behind me, him and Recce made the same face of confusion I did.
{that's where mister nico has his lady}

"Pobre señor es muy bonita y es muy buena mujer siempre ayudando a nosotras pero el señor Nico la trata peor que a nosotras" she tells me sounding really sad "todavía está adentro" i ask her and she nods one of the men come and take her while dad recce and I try to bust the door open.
{Poor lady she very pretty and is a very nice lady always helping us, but mister nico treats her worse than us}
{Is she still in there}

—————————-
;)