13. Party Virgins and Assassins Creed Pros

Soraya’s POV:

“Wait, what?” I asked, trying to clarify what was happening.

“I'm going to pick you up, it’s not that complicated.” Xavier responded, making me sound like a dumbass.

“Now, I think I got it, but just in case… repeat it all cos I wasn’t listening.” I stated.

“Half an hour. I’ll pick you up. Be ready.” He replied and I just sighed. I realized that in that time I was going to have to find some clothes, put them on, do something with my hair since school messed it up and then cover my face in make-up so I look at least half attractive.

“Any ideas on what I should wear?” I asked him, unsure if he would give me an answer or not.

“Maybe a crop top with one of those skirts that girls wear.” He offered, and I was kind of surprised that he had given a half decent answer.

“Okay then…” I trailed off. “I’ll see you in half an hour then.”

“See you then.” I hung up when he had finished speaking, and walked upstairs to my room. I looked at the clothes on the floor and decided against those, I should probably put something clean on. I rummaged through my wardrobe, finding a black mini skirt. Well, that’s a good start… kind of. Now, to pick a crop top. Five minutes later and I was still undecided, so I grabbed the first one I could find and put it on. It was a black, long sleeved, skin tight crop top that had a silver Batman symbol on it.

Then I realised I couldn’t have a black shirt and skirt. I actually really liked the crop top, so I chose the only other skirt I had. A pastel pink skater skirt. Pink. Why did it have to be pink? I sighed as I got changed, picking out my black converse to tie the crop top in. I then did my make up, heavy mascara and eyeliner with foundation and pale pink lip gloss. The only thing left to deal with was my hair… what could I do with it?

I looked out the window as I heard a car come down the road, and I gave a death glare to Xavier when he got out of the driver’s side. That little turd nugget got here early. Making a split decision, I threw my hair into a ponytail, pulling out the bangs to frame my face. I practically ran down the stairs and told Kelley I was going out for the night. She responded with a grumble and something about ‘don't disturb me while sleeping’ after she said ‘okay but don't die’.

I then walked to the front door and opened to see Xavier in black skinny jeans and a Rolling Stones shirt. “Fan of the Rolling Stones, are we?” I asked, as I made my way out of the house after grabbing my phone.

“Fan of Batman, are we?” was how he responded.

“How’d you guess?” I replied and I loved how much he smiled.

“So, ever been to a party before?” he asked as he opened the passenger door for me.

“Apart from kiddie birthday parties… no.” I responded, loud enough so he could hear it.

“Ever been drunk?” he asked next as he climbed in the car.

“Can’t say that I have…” I trailed off, watching the road blankly in front of me, realising I needed to get a car so I could start driving myself to places.

“How about frickle frackled?” he asked next, and I held back my laughter.

“Frickle frackled?” I asked while laughing, not being able to hold it in anymore.

“You know, fricked someone’s frack…” he trailed off.

“I would be lying if I said that I had.” I responded, not counting the incident from years ago. Not counting the reason why I hadn’t done that with anyone else